Being A Movie Extra In Bangkok

Hello everyone

I just wanted to ask if anyone knew of any agencies that i could contact that offer movie extra work.

I am aware of the work permit and legal status that comes with the jobs.

Thank you in advance to any help, it is much appreciated.

In the referenced thread, you'll find: "Hey Joe. Call 1113 and ask for numbers to agencies like this. Personally I work like this, it's practically what I live on here in Thailand. I work with 10 or so agencies, but there are A LOT! "

This is a hoax. In Thailand, 4-digit phone numbers are used by the likes of McDonald's, and Pizza Hut, not by "casting agencies". If the poster would lie about "Joe", do you think he'd also lie about his success? You betcha.

Regardless, there are several agencies and you should take the initiative to find them...and it's going to take more than "give me a list of people to call".

My partner tells me foreigners and Thais are often scouted at the gym in Lumpini Park. At least once a week he mentions that agents came around looking for extras. This is around 5-6pm on weekdays at the main gym near the clocktower. He did it once and said it was so boring he would never go back. They pay Thais around 600 - 800 baht a day for crowd scenes.

In the referenced thread, you'll find: "Hey Joe. Call 1113 and ask for numbers to agencies like this. Personally I work like this, it's practically what I live on here in Thailand. I work with 10 or so agencies, but there are A LOT! "

This is a hoax. In Thailand, 4-digit phone numbers are used by the likes of McDonald's, and Pizza Hut, not by "casting agencies". If the poster would lie about "Joe", do you think he'd also lie about his success? You betcha.

Regardless, there are several agencies and you should take the initiative to find them...and it's going to take more than "give me a list of people to call".

Well thank you for your response, and everyone else's - i have ofcourse used the search function and came across this post. Being a hoax, i decided to ask for some help on these forums. I am with a few agencies but just wanted some extra input.

Thank's again to any one who takes the time to post.

Kind regards

They pay 1500-2000 baht a day to be an extra for farang.

One place to start is Model Inc. on Sukhumvit Soi 4. Nana area. Walk down to the Swan 2, or take a motorbike. It's definitely a bit of a walk from Sukhumvit. That should get you started.