Real Estate Topic Pulled Off Forum? Why

A few days ago andy...mp complained that he had a problem with a certain company dealing with legal and real estate matters. The thread suddenly disappeared with no explanation given. Whereas I try to understand the draconian libel laws as a matter of silencing dissent, this thread was a good warning to many people who may do business with this company. They certainly appear to have some problems. He mentioned no names, neither did any replies, which is much less than happened with eg. Indochine previously and VT group at present.

I have followed TV for a long time now, but I actually became a ThaiVisa member today to protest at this happening, and I wonder at the impartiality of TV in this case. Or has a threat appeared. Could any moderators please reply here as to why this has happened?

ps andy...mp, did you get any further on?

bit silly isn't it, talking down to people who have ANY point of view. Start your own website? What an idiotic comment

Fully in agreement with you. Don't know about your body of message which could be offensive but to respond by a moderator to you to start your own website is extremely childish and uncalled for. Just reply that your message as offensive would suffice. Power must have gone to the head of this moderator.

bit silly isn't it, talking down to people who have ANY point of view. Start your own website? What an idiotic comment

Fully in agreement with you. Don't know about your body of message which could be offensive but to respond by a moderator to you to start your own website is extremely childish and uncalled for. Just reply that your message as offensive would suffice. Power must have gone to the head of this moderator.

Judging by his/her Avatar, he/she is not a moderator. I don't always agree with the moderators but somebody has to do the job and they have their guidelines to work with, obviously the Real Estate thread fell outside those guidelines. :o

moderators all have a red membership status. i am the first moderator to respond on this thread.

so could you maybe enlighten us all as to why Andy..mps thread was deleted?

It was removed by admin due to the potential of putting Thaivisa at risk of libel. If you require more info or have an issue with it then you can email support[at]thaivisa.com.