What Is Your Favourite Bar, Nightclub Or Entertainment?

Mine is a street bar on Suriwong, no groups, no dancing girls, but there is cold beer and the food is OK, but there is plenty of entertainment.

You can just sit there with a cold beer and watch the people go by, who they are with, perhaps who they are not with, where they are going, what they are doing, sometimes it is fascinating, sometimes quiet but never dull.

I once got chatted up by a 'lady!!' that must have fallen 40 feet from the ugly tree, hitting every branch on the way down, but I escaped with my dignity!!

Anyway, where is your favourite drinking hole?

A little description why would be good, my main delight in this place was its location and prime spot for people watching.

Normal rules apply, keep it clean :o

Moss

Edited by Mossfinn

My personal favorite place is any of the Tawang Dang venues.

The issarn music really rocks.The one in Udonthani is my favorite,always have a great time and mingle with the thai clientiele,always good because it is not frequented by many foreigners.

works out inexpensive if you have tea-luck and family come along as you bring along your favorite poison,just pay for mixers and ice.

I will rant topic for a minute...but

Was over there on Tue night,walked out at 02;00 and about 10 police waiting,seems they were waiting to arrest some guy(foriegner)...not 1 of the 100 or more bikes outside moved until they finished their business,then a mass helmetless exodus,never short of entertainment LOS

Change a letter in : entertainment

Moss

Oh boy :D it's a very difficult one Moss. :o can you give us more simple one to match with my mind? :D

I tried for an hour just to came up with a new word by changing a letter in "entertainment" but could not.

I like "club 87" at Conrad Hotel you can sit or dance alone there and yet enjoy watching people, and "Spasso" at Hyyatt Erawan is more crowded and also you can have a pleasant "people watching" (you'd notice a lot of working gals and price haggling since the bar is somewhat of a pick-up scene) but the band and music is great there.

But am not sure if those observations would apply on a "falang man" , definitely he would (NOt) be left "alone" while sitting for (people watching) without being asked for more "action" :D

anywhere along KSR at the outdoor bars

You know, I have never been to the infamous KSR, I have just gotta try it out for the craik.

Oh boy :D it's a very difficult one Moss. :o can you give us more simple one to match with my mind? :D

I tried for an hour just to came up with a new word by changing a letter in "entertainment" but could not.

I like "club 87" at Conrad Hotel you can sit or dance alone there and yet enjoy watching people, and "Spasso" at Hyyatt Erawan is more crowded and also you can have a pleasant "people watching" (you'd notice a lot of working gals and price haggling since the bar is somewhat of a pick-up scene) but the band and music is great there.

But am not sure if those observations would apply on a "falang man" , definitely he would (NOt) be left "alone" while sitting for (people watching) without being asked for more "action" :D

It was not meant to be tried ZZ, but thaks for the effort :D

Conrad sounds OK, but it appears to be a night club, not one of my favourite haunts, but you never know, and the people watching sounds like a good idea, I bet you could see some sights. :D

The Rock pub in Rajathevi this Sat night 7th June, should be rockin' night

What's on, on the 7th then Raj?

Moss