Wedding Studios

thaiwalker

does anyone know of any good, reliable and 'honest' wedding studios (photos and suit/dress rentals) in bkk? any helpful hints for someone who doesn't know much about what to look for or ask when dealing with a studio? :o i've heard a lot of bad stories about studios in bkk offering package deals...

thanks all! :D

does anyone know of any good, reliable and 'honest' wedding studios (photos and suit/dress rentals) in bkk? any helpful hints for someone who doesn't know much about what to look for or ask when dealing with a studio? :o i've heard a lot of bad stories about studios in bkk offering package deals...

Last year we've used Fantasia Wedding Center (you can google it - they have a web-site available) on Ekamai Rd - Photo session: Full, whole day, and dress rental. All OK and no hassle, but probably not the cheapest you can get.

I know absolutely nothing about wedding studios, but I do know there seems to be a whole lot of them on Soi Thong Lor (Suk 55) not far past the BTS station on either side of the street. Perhaps you could stroll down that way and stop into a few of the shops and check them out yourself. If you say you've heard a lot of bad stories about these places then I suggest you ask them for some names of other customers and give them a call. Just a suggestion.

The wife and I used one in MBK that was pretty good and professional. Had pictures taken in both Thai and Western garb, the 'deal' included the customs, make up for both of us, a whole heap of printed pictures of various sizes as well as a CD containing all the photo's taken including those that weren't used. Think the cost was about 6000 baht or there abouts.

We used Beloved on Thonglor just by random. The manager was a gay guy, not very amiable and tough when it came to being flexible with the options and prices. However, their photographer was excellent and we came out of it with a couple of large framed pics and 5 smaller pics in a display for about £250 from memory.