Other Extension For Non-b Than 1 Year Possible (90 Days)?

Hello, because I will probably have also a little problem, soon, to get a new multiple visa for an existing wp (some years old, already), I like to ask here, before I wake up some sleeping dogs at the immigration!

I'm reading at the ads (walen school of Thai), that students with ED Visa are be able, to extend their stay for another 90 days, every time, at the immigration office.

I do understand this, as a different opinion, to the one year extension, with every 90 day reporting yourself at the immigration.

Do I see this right? Can ED people do their visarun to the immigration office for 1900 Baht each time, and, as important, is there a chance, to do this with a non B and WP also, without 50.000 Baht income and 4 employee's?

Thank you very much, maybe sunbelt can say something about it (as I understand, that they know, whats to do under lawregulations)

Khun Farang

No that is not what is happening and they do not have one year visas - they are obtaining new 90 day extensions of stay for study at the immigration office. A new TM.7 form and 1,900 baht. They may also have the option to obtain a one year multi entry visa from a Consulate but if they do that they will have to make 90 day border runs to obtain a new entry - they can not obtain a new entry stamp at Immigration office without leaving country.

There is no such 90 day extension of stay provision for employment.

Thanks, I was thinking something like that!

So at the moment, it looks like, the easiest way, to stay here with no year extension needed, would be, to learn 180 hours Thai, a year!

Is that right?

Can I, under what ever circumstances it might be possible, combinate it with workpermits?

Mean study at the weekend (like they offer), work in the week with a workpermition official?

;-)

If there is any maybe, please advice, what maybe it has to be!

Thank you very much

Khun Farang

(New roules needing new ways, to handle them)

No work permit would be available.

Very quickly, thanks a lot!

So no working, only studying, official, inn case there is no non B multiple available!

Any knowledge, how people at Embassys or Immigration would act, if I not go there with a new passport, and show my working past in history, before I get/got the idea, to study thai, to understand the Land and people better, that I love so much, to stay there?

Khun Farang

Ok, probably I'm thinking to western:

"mmmmh, many years living in Thailand already, with wp, mmmh, now non-B multiple not give him here, mmmh, so why he wanna start learning Thai now, mmmmh? Oh, doesnt matter I grant him the non-ED multiple anyway!

Sorry and thanks

Khun Farang

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, because I will probably have also a little problem, soon, to get a new multiple visa for an existing wp (some years old, already), I like to ask here, before I wake up some sleeping dogs at the immigration!

I'm reading at the ads (walen school of Thai), that students with ED Visa are be able, to extend their stay for another 90 days, every time, at the immigration office.

I do understand this, as a different opinion, to the one year extension, with every 90 day reporting yourself at the immigration.

Do I see this right? Can ED people do their visarun to the immigration office for 1900 Baht each time, and, as important, is there a chance, to do this with a non B and WP also, without 50.000 Baht income and 4 employee's?

Thank you very much, maybe sunbelt can say something about it (as I understand, that they know, whats to do under lawregulations)

At this time in Bangkok, you can get a wp without the requirement of 4 Thai employees or a salary of 50K per month. You cannot get a wp using a extension of stay based on education. If you are working this will not be an option.

Your best option is to get another muti entry visa.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com