Atty. / Marriage Agent In Pattaya?

passport220

I need to get a marriage certificate to take my Filipina girlfriend with me to Korea while I teach. We have the paperwork needed from our respective Embassies to clear the marriage. Does anyone know a reliable Atty. / agent to write a simple pre-nup and help with the final paperwork?

I need to get a marriage certificate to take my Filipina girlfriend with me to Korea while I teach. We have the paperwork needed from our respective Embassies to clear the marriage. Does anyone know a reliable Atty. / agent to write a simple pre-nup and help with the final paperwork?

Is the pre-nup a legal requirement for 3rd country nationals tying the knot in Thailand?

If you want a good lawyer, whatever the reason, who speaks and understands English well, then Kamnod Supavisu has an office near Dolphin roundabout in North Pattaya. Behind Paul King's place - Easy Visa. Both can help you.

What do you teach??

If you want a good lawyer, whatever the reason, who speaks and understands English well, then Kamnod Supavisu has an office near Dolphin roundabout in North Pattaya. Behind Paul King's place - Easy Visa. Both can help you.

What do you teach??

Kamnod's good. I wanted something done and he spent a fair bit of time on it before advising that what I requested was nigh impossible. Didn't charge me a dime!

why waste your money ?? why on earth would you need a thai lawyer to empty ur pockets, ur getting married its not a divorse settlement. fly to the phillipines, go to a registry office, why line the pockets of a lawyer, for what ?? to see him empty ur wallet and no guarantee that its all legal anyway

You DO NOT need a lawyer. Go to your Embassy (you say you have the necessary papers); go the Foreign Ministry Office (BKK); and then back here to the Amphor in Banglamong and it's done. Took me one day to get it all done. If you haven't known this Lady for more than a year or two....don't do it!!! I am lucky....8 years of marriage and no problems with her or family.

You DO NOT need a lawyer. Go to your Embassy (you say you have the necessary papers); go the Foreign Ministry Office (BKK); and then back here to the Amphor in Banglamong and it's done. Took me one day to get it all done. If you haven't known this Lady for more than a year or two....don't do it!!! I am lucky....8 years of marriage and no problems with her or family.

So - you are sure that two foreigners can just up and get married in Thailand - maybe the Filipina is not working?

Why not think before engaging mouth?

Without all the facts the guy is right to ask about lawyer / agent.