Gift Suggestions For A Thai Girl

duchovny

<br />
<br />A dildo , it will show that you want to take care .<br />
<br /><br />All that will show her is that I want her to take care of herself, and I don't want that yet because I haven't even got in her pants yet, have I? Maybe for her 25th when I'm ready for my first Mia Noi<br />.<br /><br /><br />But I must confess, this has all along been about a Khmer girl in Cambodia and not a Thai girl, sorry.<br />I thought the responses would have been different if I had told the truth.<br /><br />In answer to an earlier question I am 37 years old but look a little younger.<br />
<br /><br />I just want to be sure I understand. <br /><br />You are 'dating' a young, straight, sincere, honest virgin in a country where (at least publicly), virginity is kept until marriage. And, assuming she is all of the above, and not a seasoned bar-girl (seafood optional), she would probably only sleep with you before marriage if she thought that you would marry here.<br /><br />But you are already involved with someone else, and you want her to be just your 'bit on the side'?<br /><br />Did I get that right?<br /><br /><br />Also, is she really a university student?<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

I'm not sure she's a virgin and that's not really important. I'd be a hypocrite if it was. She may or may not have had bf's in the past, but as I say, not important. But she always goes out with friends and goes home with them. I've never seen her with a guy in a year. She has a fairly wealthy sister(thanks to her sisters husband) and hasn't had to have bf's for money,(short or long time).

It is true that the average Khmer girl is not looking for a short term relationship but rather a future husband. (there are exceptions, eg those who work in bars or massage parlours etc). After living in Thailand and Cambodia for a couple of years in each country I can confidently say that the cultures are very different.

"Maybe for her 25th when I'm ready for my first Mia Noi"

In this comment I was saying that I might get here a dildo for her 25th if and when I'd been with her for 4 years (she's 21 now), then I would be looking for a Mia Noi.

She wont be the Mia Noi.

Koa Chai Mai?

She's not a uni student and has never been to uni. So I guess chocolates will be fine.

I would suggest you to give her flowers and card with a good words. You are just friend at this point. You know I think many guys here have got a problem with thai girls or they lack of confident. Many of them blame girls. Despite most of them spoil her by giving her money or things to show her your power of spending. So how come you blame a girl. You meet that bad because you open the door for it. That's all.

yeah, i agree. you should draw her a picture of her with crayons and make her a macaroni necklace.

Excellent.... :o:D

In this comment I was saying that I might get here a dildo for her 25th if and when I'd been with her for 4 years (she's 21 now), then I would be looking for a Mia Noi.

She wont be the Mia Noi.

Koa Chai Mai?

She's not a uni student and has never been to uni. So I guess chocolates will be fine.

Koa Chai Krup (if that is really a good spelling for it).

And it is funny - I misunderstood, and didn't get the joke first time...

Good luck!

Mark

p.s. - My young 'uni-student' girlfriend loves chocolate (most girls do, I think!), but she likes dark bitter chocolate with orange flavour...

True enough. I asked a Thai male univ student freind of mine once about this. How many Farang/Thai relationships were (mostly) about money? His opinion 90%. Hopefully, you will fall in the 10% catagory.

Thanks a2396. I definitely fall into the 10%.

Is that what 90% of farangs think? :o

<br />
<br /><br />All that will show her is that I want her to take care of herself, and I don't want that yet because I haven't even got in her pants yet, have I? Maybe for her 25th when I'm ready for my first Mia Noi<br />.<br /><br /><br />But I must confess, this has all along been about a Khmer girl in Cambodia and not a Thai girl, sorry.<br />I thought the responses would have been different if I had told the truth.<br /><br />In answer to an earlier question I am 37 years old but look a little younger.<br />
<br /><br />I just want to be sure I understand. <br /><br />You are 'dating' a young, straight, sincere, honest virgin in a country where (at least publicly), virginity is kept until marriage. And, assuming she is all of the above, and not a seasoned bar-girl (seafood optional), she would probably only sleep with you before marriage if she thought that you would marry here.<br /><br />But you are already involved with someone else, and you want her to be just your 'bit on the side'?<br /><br />Did I get that right?<br /><br /><br />Also, is she really a university student?<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

I'm not sure she's a virgin and that's not really important. I'd be a hypocrite if it was. She may or may not have had bf's in the past, but as I say, not important. But she always goes out with friends and goes home with them. I've never seen her with a guy in a year. She has a fairly wealthy sister(thanks to her sisters husband) and hasn't had to have bf's for money,(short or long time).

It is true that the average Khmer girl is not looking for a short term relationship but rather a future husband. (there are exceptions, eg those who work in bars or massage parlours etc). After living in Thailand and Cambodia for a couple of years in each country I can confidently say that the cultures are very different.

She wont be the Mia Noi.

Koa Chai Mai?

in cambodia it is certainly important HIV rates are high with many women infected by their first sexual partner

<br />

She wont be the Mia Noi.

Koa Chai Mai?

in cambodia it is certainly important HIV rates are high with many women infected by their first sexual partner

Right, and most of the 20 something women in Cambodia are virgins. The same as Thailand.

How about you buy her 2 tickets to a concert.

Dont worry about most of these posts on here, some people will post negative things in any topic they can find. They are just SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TheDon

Only serious suggestions please. I have absolutely no idea what to buy a Thai girl for a bday present. She's not a gf, but I'm working on it so obviously it can't be something too over the top or too cheap.

They tell me calling her a 'Thai girl' is sexist so to make amends you'll have to buy her a rice farm.

Say 30 rai?

And a new mobile and a pot of plaaa raa. If she's from Isaan that's what she'll really want.

I saw Lek, the other day and she was carrying a Harrods bag. She told me it was a present from a friend and she asked me to guess what it was. I got it right.

It was plaa raa!

Arroy!

P'Bird has a concert in August I think, he is so popular here. Might be a good idea.

I think she lives in Cambodia, he says. Whoever is P'Bird?

He's as popular as P'Num !

Even more famous than any walking farangs in thailand, just ask any girls here! :o

Edited by teacup

after 1 year if you are still trying, i think its time to move on.. give that gift to yourself

I haven't been trying for a year, I've known her for a year. I've only been trying for a month or so.

Anyway, I got her chocolates and she was very happy with that. Good suggestion.

However, the other suggestions such as gold, houses, cars, money, beauty salons, concerts and food would have also worked I'm sure.