Stolen Computer

Woody1

Ladies & Gents,

My property (Soi Bongkot) was kindly burgled on Saturday 31st May, and apart from the invasion of privacy, my brand new Sony VAIO VGN 51 J lap top computer was stolen (as well as many other items).

I know the chances of seeing it again are about as slim as seeing snow on Pattaya Klang this month, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

In addition to the details I have already given above, the model is 17" and black (no smutty comments thanks, and ladies, stop dreaming).

I am offering a reward for information or leads which lead to the retreival / discovery of this particular computer.

Ladies & Gents,

My property (Soi Bongkot) was kindly burgled on Saturday 31st May, and apart from the invasion of privacy, my brand new Sony VAIO VGN 51 J lap top computer was stolen (as well as many other items).

I know the chances of seeing it again are about as slim as seeing snow on Pattaya Klang this month, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

In addition to the details I have already given above, the model is 17" and black (no smutty comments thanks, and ladies, stop dreaming).

I am offering a reward for information or leads which lead to the retreival / discovery of this particular computer.

Try a motorbike taxidriver nearby, explain the situation and give him the laptop's details (serial number and type, brand etc.). Ask him to look around some pawn shops. Give him 100 Baht for fuel in advance and a reward afterwards. If it's new laptop and "valuable" to you, a 2,500 Thb should be okay. Usually these kind of things don't travel far. If you know some kind of pawn shop in your neighborhood, go and look by yourself.

Ladies & Gents,

[/quote

i am sorry to hear of the burglary.

i hope you get it back Woody.

Woody1, why don't you give us some additional details. Was it stolen from a shophouse or a private

apartment? I was back there on soi bongkod looking at rentals and I'd like to know. Like the other

poster said, there are only so many pawn shops they can unload it without showing proof of

ownership. It wouldn't take much detective work for you to make the rounds yourself. If you're as

annoyed as I know I would be. Also, list some of the other items, maybe we can help out.