Smoking Ban Pattaya

homeless007

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my question.

What is the chance of me finding a smoke free environment at my old favorite resteraunt the pig and whistle soi 7 ?

Can I go back there now and enjoy my meal or will sweetchariot be sitting at the back using an old cup of coffee as an ashtray while watching for blue light's and sirens ? :o

Mate, you are 100% safe in the P&W.

Even me as a smoker will respect anyones rights in a restaurant. When smoking was allowed (both here, and in the UK), I would never smoke in a restaurant.

We are talking about bars here, and some of the 'rules' are beyond silly.

cheers for that sweetchariot, I admire a smoker who does not smoke while others are eating food, I remember the last time I tried to eat in there the smoke was so thick I had a job to see if I was sticking my folk into a sausage or carrot

We were visited by the smoking police last week who after inspecting the place declared that we were OK to allow smoking as we are an open air bar. The only requirement was that we place a sign designating a smoking area.

:o

Consistantly inconsistant Thailand...

I was in Phuket this weekend and it was as if they had never heard of a smoking ban!

Not one bar I visited had banned smoking.

?????????????????????

I can confirm that! Just coming back from Phuket...easy...you can smoke in any bar, however I did not check the GoGo's