Ive Lost My Company Stamp

telaksslave

ive lost my company stamp, how do i get 1 back as i have to stamp so documents quickly

Ask you husband?

Best,

Valerian

why would i want an husband when ive got a wife which half wit school did you go to, and you obviously cant read properly as well, that was not the question, read again

You go to a rubber stamp shop and have a new one made. Just show them a copy of the stamp.

Mobi, you nailed it. Not only is it the best solution to the problem, it is the only flipping solution to the problem!

Good job we have such forums where people can illicit much needed help in times when the answer is complicated. 'I am thirsty. What do TV members think I should do?'

'I am thirsty. What do TV members think I should do?'

To be honest; I have no idea. It is so complicated hard difficult chore to figure an answer for such a question.

which half wit school did you go to

I went to several half wit schools. Should i list them all?

Sorry about advising you to ask your husband.

I was under the impression that it was a thai girl asking.

My misstake.

Best,

Valerian

Edited by valerian

ive lost my company stamp, how do i get 1 back as i have to stamp so documents quickly

Ask you husband?

Best,

Valerian

why would i want an husband when ive got a wife which half wit school did you go to, and you obviously cant read properly as well, that was not the question, read again

He probably went to the same half wit school that taught you grammar and punctuation. :o

Maybe someone stole it and they are on the way to the bank to withdraw all of your funds.......

sort it out fast mate

Indeed... it may not be lost and in fact walked away. I would suggest to make a police report of the loss, same as you would for lost wallet / credit card / ATM card, etc to cover your *ss.

Then, follow Mobi's profoundly excellent advice. :o

Ask you husband?

Best,

Valerian

He probably went to the same half wit school that taught you grammar and punctuation. :o

i didnt realize i was going back to school but its quite normal for most farangs in thailand to try and be clever the only reason most are here is because they are failures back where thay come from

Ask you husband?

Best,

Valerian

i didnt realize i was going back to school but its quite normal for most farangs in thailand to try and be clever the only reason most are here is because they are failures back where thay come from

Take it easy, the folks here are just hazing the new guy a bit. The answer to your question was pretty obvious though, so you were only setting yourself up by insinuating another poster lacked a decent education.

Welcome to TV. If anything, your stay here should toughen that thin skin of yours up a bit.

Cheers!

Edited by surface

Ask you husband?

Best,

Valerian

Take it easy, the folks here are just hazing the new guy a bit. The answer to your question was pretty obvious though, so you were only setting yourself up by insinuating another poster lacked a decent education.

Welcome to TV. If anything, your stay here should toughen that thin skin of yours up a bit.

Cheers!

u tell me 1 thing thats obvious here except ur gonna lose ur money 1 way or another :D

Once you get your new stamp I suggest you sign up for English spelling, grammar and punctuation lessons. You will then appear as less of a peasant once you have learnt to avoid ''text speak''.

Ask you husband?

Best,

Valerian

Once again, ignorant people who do not disclose their sex, causing confusion.

Are you ashamed, or a katoey?

Please those of you who are remiss, put your sex in your profile.