Officialy Recognised Thai Language Course

raybona

Hi there, i wonder if there is a thai language institute in CM that can provide both the proper education and the paperwork for an ED visa?

Howmuch would it cost per year and is it recognised by the Thai Goverment? I'm 55, Belgian, and languages are some kind of a hobby for me, already speak 9 fluently (more or less)

My intent is to get long term visa, but when i can enter a institute, i want to go all the way up, no mather how long it takes.

Would really appreciate your replys

By the way, my wife Jane (not married) is alegible for retirement visa, but not me!

Thanking you all,

Ray & Jane

Howdy Ray & June,

I just moved up from Phuket, I've been living in Thailand for about 3 years now. I'm attending classes at Payap University, they haven't started yet, on the 15th of this month if you would like to join, kind of expensive in the range of things 19,700BHT per modual, though they seem to be quite professional and organized. I'm excited to begin learning. They can arrange for a EDU visa for you though you have to sign up for 2 modules at a time in order to be eligable. Hope this helps, PM me if you have any more questions.

If you are interested, you can check out the web site, or go visit the campus, the Foriegn Language center is located in the graduate studies building second floor.

Cheers!

Lithobid

Hi guys,

Thanks for the reply, but, i've tried to go to Goa Univerity in order to learn Hindi, but they don't allow beginners, only those with an already more than

basic knowledge of the language!!

So i think it is the same in every University al over the world.

Is there no such thing as Walen school of Thai in CM ?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Don't tell me there are no yearbased Thai-courses schools other then university operatet classes, or is it only in Bkk or Pathaya?

Yes there are but you have to organize the visa. It is easier in Bangkok I have no idea about Pathaya as I have never heard of the place. You get all information from doing a Google

Hi guys,

Thanks for the reply, but, i've tried to go to Goa Univerity in order to learn Hindi, but they don't allow beginners, only those with an already more than

Cheers

Read the link provided to Payap U. ( beginner's course )provided by Lite Beer.

It is not Goa U.

Ya might wanna take a English spelling course too, or did they not offer that to at Goa U, so must be same same all over the world...??

How arrogant. :o

Hi guys,

Cheers

Read the link provided to Payap U. ( beginner's course )provided by Lite Beer.

It is not Goa U.

Ya might wanna take a English spelling course too, or did they not offer that to at Goa U, so must be same same all over the world...??

How arrogant. :o

I wonder in howmany languages your spelling is correct?

(Ya-wanna ????)