No Bbc, Cnn In Laos?

retford

I woke up this morning at about 2 a.m. (Lao time - I live in Vientiane) to find no BBC, CNN or CNBC on my True visions set. All the other channels were there. The BBC channel was showing old footage of the Thai royal family. I left home for work at 7 a.m. Since I can't find anyone else on this forum talking about it, maybe it was just a short time.

I posted the above in General forum. Three posters say they have all the news channels in Thailand. I still don't. Can it be just my set that cuts out the news channels and leaves all the other channels? I'm perplexed.

Any info, please post.

I woke up this morning at about 2 a.m. (Lao time - I live in Vientiane) to find no BBC, CNN or CNBC on my True visions set. All the other channels were there. The BBC channel was showing old footage of the Thai royal family. I left home for work at 7 a.m. Since I can't find anyone else on this forum talking about it, maybe it was just a short time.

I posted the above in General forum. Three posters say they have all the news channels in Thailand. I still don't. Can it be just my set that cuts out the news channels and leaves all the other channels? I'm perplexed.

Any info, please post.

i live on the other side of the Mekong in Vientiane too ! have always been able to get the jolly ol' Beeb plus CNN and CNBC and thats on the cable. occasionally when there are thunderstorms overhead the system can get a bit disrupted but that affects most of the channels. check your service supplier if possible. :o