Advice Needed

just to clear up this mess im irish living in northern ireland thats why she is in on a eea permit

my kids are irish

it states on eea permit i must be working to keep my wife here and she cant make a claim against the state

which she no douth is trying to do

today i got acourt order to stop her taking kids out of country

ive also found she has a probation order in thailand for assalt on a policemans daughter and drug offences (selling class a)

for which im discussed this is why i want custody of my kids this why i want to make a unfit mother

with regaurds to the other kids i didnt know until resently

So its only me that is considering troll ?

A High Court order on a Saturday in NI ?

Probation in LOS for selling Class A ?

Honestly don't know, just raising the possibility.

Probation

"Excellent advice from Olden if the OP is not a troll.

The " taught " in place of " thought " got me as I am Irish descent but hope I am wrong as he'll be wasting alot of peoples time."

The more I read some of it the more I am inclined to doubt it.

hi thanks for ur reply

i rang her yesterday told her not to worry about anything just come home she said ill ring u in a hour she text back said she doesnt want to talk just text ??????? want to use what i say in court itext her told her to bring everyone home she said no her divorced thai so called friends has her brain washed its like being married to 10 thais i cant win fighting a loosing battle

hi all im about to cry my eyes out my thai wife and i returned to uk 18 months ago came home last night she has gone with our 2 boys 800 cash my gold rings chain ive rang police ive found out she is 17miles away she has got her self a house ,dole etc now she is here on a eea family permit im seeing my lawyer this morning but am i right in saying she is breaking the law by leaving the marital home as im her spouce and she doesnt have citizenship yet she has been advised wrongly i think coz she cant make a claim on the state all i want is my boys back can she stay ive just found out she is on probation in thailand which i didnt knowfor attacking a police mans daughter can i discredit her as an unfit mother,ive also found out she has 2 kids in thailand which she walked away from any advice at all would be a help thanks all :o:D:D:D:D:D:DB):D

With regard to family lawyers, be very careful, having been through a divorce with a Japanese woman i have lost more than half of everything that i had. the law in this country is heavily stacked against the man. your own lawyer will use this to his advantage. in hindsight i would have disposed of my house and my car and any other assets i had, hid the money, before i went any where near a court. she has more rights than you because she has the children, you will have to pay maintenance in this country and support them until they leave school this could be 18. I believe she will come after you, for your shirt

Good Luck, Doctor who

So is this really the case?

The Op can acquire documentation proving the ex has a criminal record and has probably decieved NI authorities by not declaring such. She cannot be declared an unfit mother because the OP didnt inform authorities PREVIOUS to her departure .

But the ex CAN make a claim that she has been mistreated now even though she didnt make a complaint to authorities PREVIOUS to her departure?

If all this is true it sounds like you have "equality" laws similiar to my countrys!!!

Sorry I cant offer any helpful advice . I believe that once shes 'dug in' and has supportive "friends" who have the recipe book for profitable divorce , as well as an awareness of a system that is generally on the females side , that there is diminished chances for a positive outcome.