Gee, I Did Know She Was A Ladyboy. :o

vagabond48

Most people can see a man wearing bad hairpiece but I guess with enough money, one can buy a really good toupee that can fool just about anyone.

As I ride my bicycle around CM, too often, it is very obvious when I see and hear a ladyboy but have I passed a great looking woman who turns out to be a ladyboy, faking me out just like a great toupee.

I was over a thai girl's room getting a thai massage. She said a close gf was coming over after we were done, just arriving from BKK looking for work in karaoke clubs. She kept saying to me that her friend was more beautiful than her and I thought this thai masseur was quite sexy and beautiful.

Her friend arrived. She was tall, slender, shapely with medium delicate size hands and feet but there was something about her face. It just didn't look quite feminine. She wasn't wearing much makeup but eyebrows were delicately made up. She did have a somewhat low voice but so do other beautiful "real" women. So I was left quite unsure. Unfortunately, shortly after, the thai masseur girl left town and I was unable to satisfy my curiosity whether her friend "was real or memorex" (an old advertising commercial)

Any interesting or embarrassing experiences?

Edited by vagabond48

Most people can see a man wearing bad hairpiece but I guess with enough money, one can buy a really good toupee that can fool just about anyone.

As I ride my bicycle around CM, too often, it is very obvious when I see and hear a ladyboy but have I passed a great looking woman who turns out to be a ladyboy, faking me out just like a great toupee.

I was over a thai girl's room getting a thai massage. She said a close gf was coming over after we were done, just arriving from BKK looking for work in karaoke clubs. She kept saying to me that her friend was more beautiful than her and I thought this thai masseur was quite sexy and beautiful.

Her friend arrived. She was tall, slender, shapely with medium delicate size hands and feet but there was something about her face. It just didn't look quite feminine. She wasn't wearing much makeup but eyebrows were delicately made up. She did have a somewhat low voice but so do other beautiful "real" women. So I was left quite unsure. Unfortunately, shortly after, the thai masseur girl left town and I was unable to satisfy my curiosity whether her friend "was real or memorex" (an old advertising commercial)

Just a note of languege clarification: A massuer denotes a male massage person and a masseuse denotes a female person who does massage. In the case of a ladyboy, I am not sure which term would be gramatically correct. The first one you mentioned I assume was a female. At any rate, some (a small few) of the ladyboys can be quite "head turners". I have a ladyboy story, but I'd rather not repeat it again for fear of bringing my Thai Visa fan club out of the woodwork again. Keep looking, I am sure you will find some good ones, of whichever is your choice.

Just a note of languege clarification: A massuer denotes a male massage person and a masseuse denotes a female person who does massage. In the case of a ladyboy, I am not sure which term would be gramatically correct. The first one you mentioned I assume was a female.

masseureuse?

Just a note of languege clarification: A massuer denotes a male massage person and a masseuse denotes a female person who does massage. In the case of a ladyboy, I am not sure which term would be gramatically correct. The first one you mentioned I assume was a female. At any rate, some (a small few) of the ladyboys can be quite "head turners". I have a ladyboy story, but I'd rather not repeat it again for fear of bringing my Thai Visa fan club out of the woodwork again. Keep looking, I am sure you will find some good ones, of whichever is your choice.

Thanks for the clarification.

Yes, the Thai masseuse not masseur (massuer ?) was a real woman. I don't have any desire to keep looking for some good ones (ladyboys that is), but thanks for reminding me of my choices. :o

Edited by vagabond48

In the case of a ladyboy, I am not sure which term would be gramatically correct.

My wife, her family, and absolutely all my friends will refer to a ladyboy (or kateoy) as her/she (a lady).

I do not know why, as they are aware of the fact that it is in fact a male. Might be because the person wants to be referred to as a female.

Please do not display nud_e images in the forum whether they be male, female or members of the `third category`.

Some images have been deleted.

Thanks.

I just realized, my title should read "Gee, I Didn't Know She Was A Ladyboy"

Can you change it please?

Thanks

Please do not display nud_e images in the forum whether they be male, female or members of the `third category`.

Thanks.

Thanks

Yeah.....I bet :o

Thanks.

Thanks

Yeah.....I bet :D

But if you're one, I'm really interested. :o

Why all the concern? If sexual intercourse is the goal, then you will know soon enough, won't you? :D

Think of it as eating nuts out of the bag. Sometimes you get a bad nut and just spit it out. No need to run screaming from the room like a girlie man, simply take it in stride and say, oops :o .

Besides, I don't understand the obsession with katoeys. Most farangs in Thailand don't come across them outside the retail service industry anyway. When's the last time anyone dealt with a katoey doctor, cop, taxi driver, electrician, mechanic, lawyer etc.

I have never fallen for one of these switcheroos. This may be attributable to my not being attracted to women that dress the way they do. Katoey's only go after farang males when they pick up on the cues. It's like Medusa's head. If you don't look, you can pass by untouched.

Why all the concern? If sexual intercourse is the goal, then you will know soon enough, won't you? :D

Think of it as eating nuts out of the bag. Sometimes you get a bad nut and just spit it out. No need to run screaming from the room like a girlie man, simply take it in stride and say, oops :o .

Besides, I don't understand the obsession with katoeys. Most farangs in Thailand don't come across them outside the retail service industry anyway. When's the last time anyone dealt with a katoey doctor, cop, taxi driver, electrician, mechanic, lawyer etc.

I have never fallen for one of these switcheroos. This may be attributable to my not being attracted to women that dress the way they do. Katoey's only go after farang males when they pick up on the cues. It's like Medusa's head. If you don't look, you can pass by untouched.

You are over generalizing a bit. I didn't hear anyone say they had an obsession with them. I see a fair number of them in high school and colleges and they are certainly not in "the trade". Many of the females (the real ones) prefer them as pals for reasons of their own. I had one Thai female aquaintence who recently got married to a lady boy. So, there are many different flavors out there.

its quite simple if its got a meat and 2 veg run

We like the term "massage therapist".

There are at least 2 ladyboys working at Bangkok/Pattaya Hospital.

I do not think they are physicians, or senior admin.Would I be correct in saying orderlies or clerical?

I know one who has obtained her doctorate in medicine, but sadly has been refused a licence to practice for one reason or another, and has been sidelined into reasearch. She did post graduate work in Australia, but to no avail. A sad day when a person is not rewarded for their hard work :o