Bread?

bangbuathongben

Hey forum, have recently returned to England so this question might sound odd, but here goes. Am returning to Thailand in afew months and was wondering, Where can I buy bread from in the Bangkok area? I am not just looking for sandwhich bread, but also baguettes and baps, white and brown. Does anyone have any idea? a website or wholesaler? If anyone can help it will be appreciated.

Cheers Bangbuathongben..

Oh and isnt it hard coming back to the rat race after a while away! :o

I would suggest making your own. It's pretty easy if you have an oven in your residence. I have a bread machine. I just set it to make the dough, then I take it out and throw it in a pan, let it proof and then bake. Yeah, sure...it takes 2 hours, but it is the best you'll get here. Also, pizza's are so simple to make when you have a bread machine to make the dough. Anyway, that's what I do.

I would suggest making your own.  It's pretty easy if you have an oven in your residence.  I have a bread machine.  I just set it to make the dough, then I take it out and throw it in a pan, let it proof and then bake.  Yeah, sure...it takes 2 hours, but it is the best you'll get here.  Also, pizza's are so simple to make when you have a bread machine to make the dough.  Anyway, that's what I do.

Strongview... where did you buy your bread machine, was it

in Thailand? Fancy having fresh bread every morning myself!

Thanks

Noodles...

I sent to myself from the US (when I was home for annual home leave)...since I have access to the Army Post Office here...I was able to ship it cheaply and doesn't go through Thai customs. But, I've been told that apparently Central Chit Lom has them..though they are expensive.