New Forum Features !

Darknight

A new thread to help use / explain the new forum features.

I have the first question.

What does the "+ quote" button do on the bottom of each post?

Explanation:

It seems to add the qoute from that post to your reply. In this way you can click on "+ quote" in multiple post , then click reply and all those posts are qouted in your reply one by one.

Explanation:

It seems to add the qoute from that post to your reply. In this way you can click on "+ quote" in multiple post , then click reply and all those posts are qouted in your reply one by one.

You can also switch it off the qoute button it turns read when you do then the qoute will not be inserted into your post :o

Explanation:

Explanation:

You can also switch it off the qoute button it turns read when you do then the qoute will not be inserted into your post :o

Darknight your right just checking :D

Explanation:

Explanation:

Explanation:

Explanation:

You can also switch it off the qoute button it turns read when you do then the qoute will not be inserted into your post :D

Darknight your right just checking :D

This is a test.

It indicates the poster's status on the mod black list, in your case (2nd or 3rd troll manifestation with new user name), blue box x 10= number of warnings. The boxes under mods names indicate the number of complains about the mod received by admin x 10. :D:o

Edited by stroll

The on/off box under the member details seem to indicate online status.

I cannot spot the difference between the 'standard' and 'linear+' options for viewing threads? The 'outline' mode lists posts with the first few words of the comment rather than the entire page.

The blue boxes, called "pips" reflects the number of posts, and nothing else.

Thanks george , on closer inspection it indeed looked like it. above thousand you have 5 boxes, so it is the same as the original divisions as newbie, member ect..

I cannot spot the difference between the 'standard' and 'linear+' options for viewing threads? The 'outline' mode lists posts with the first few words of the comment rather than the entire page.

With standard you get the first post/topic and then all the replies.

With linear you get the first post/topic on each page first and then the replies.

Correct.

Stroll, I don't understand exactly what you mean. Pls clarify.

Cheers

George

I mean the 3 boxes in the top right when you open a topic thread.

Having used the linear+ on multipage threads just now, I confirm Darknights explanation.

All new features have proved very useful so far, nothing fancy and unnecessary.

Good job!