Price Of Whisky

Rob5060

I saw some 12 year old single malt in Chalong for 1200 baht. Haven't tried it yet. Good price though.

BTW Jim Beam is Kentucky bourbon while it is a very good whiskey it is a very different animal from a good scotch.

Note: Jack Daniel's is a Tennessee sour mash whiskey notably different from the Kentucky bourbon which is much smoother.

BTW Jim Beam is Kentucky bourbon while it is a very good whiskey it is a very different animal from a good scotch.

Note: Jack Daniel's is a Tennessee sour mash whiskey notably different from the Kentucky bourbon which is much smoother.

I don't think they should be allowed to call themselves whisky/whiskey. They are bourbons, nothing like whisky. Admittedly they are good with coke.

I used to drink Thai Maekong or Sangthip with coke, just as good. I added coke to hide/change the taste. As for the Thais who drink Johnnie Walker and coke, they don't believe me when I tell them that they wouldn't get seved in some of my old locals, or maybe worse.

If you do insist on putting anything in your whiskey. Then i would suggest soda. Coke is too sweet. If anyone ever puts coke with a nice malt. Then they deserve a good kicking

Ha ha, that's what they would probably get in one of my old locals in Leith