Pattaya Meetup

elsie

I do not have permission to go to Pattaya on my own. :o

So the 2 of us may be attending, any recommendations for a room to stay overnight in the 500-700bt range?

The meeting is close to the Bkk one, hard to imaging facing the same sad losers twice in one week... :D

I am home on the 4th Nov, then the wife, Kitty and I are off to Perth to "meet the grandparents"... :o

Back home again on the 20 something, would love to come but not quite possible for us. The last few I have been to have been a blast!!!

stroll; Life is a bitch sometimes, isn't it? :o

Regarding hotel, I think I'm going to stay at the Welcome Plaza. So is brit. In different rooms of course. Last time, it costed me around 650THB.

Tel. 038 427071-80

Wish I could but gotta be back at the toil in the smoke on Monday morning...hols over for this year.

re: el cheepo hotel the palm villa is usually ok at 400bt (last visit)a/c and pool and is located on 2 nd rd.opposite malibu.

Have a good one........

Very nice of you RC (aka arsee). I'll have a few girls with me. I'll give you a shout if we need help. :o

To those who have never met any of us before, please go to the Blue's Factory on Walking Street and ask for Dave.

I would like to attend as well but cannot as I am presently in Bahrain working and living not far from the US Naval base THAT WILL BE A TARGET FOR IRAN'S NEWLY DEVELOPED BALLISTIC MISSLE THAT WILL SURELY BE DEPLOYED THE NEXT TIME THE NEWLY RE-ELECTED US PRESIDENT WHO THINKS HE HAS A MANDATE BEGINS SNARLING ABOUT HIS ENEMIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST...

So think about that while canoodling cosily in air conditioned comfort.

(Oh, boo hoo hoo...boo hoo hoo...Tutsi in tears...)