Local Coppers Have Found

monty

Well it's Sunday so I'm going to do my high horse, off my trolly rant.

The 4 bars closed yesterday around the lake are girlie ST bars with a few trannies thrown in. They are right on the main road in full view of all and sundry.

<<snip>>

There are some very influential Thais living in this area, maybe they're not bothered about the closures either.

Out of sight, out of mind.

This is just my opinion on the lake bars and has nothing to do with the Kao Noi bars.

Right, I'm of to church.

I shall return wearing my asbestos suit :o

A man from the pub told me a funny story about these closures.

They were caused by a noise complaint from a local. The The person in question is well known in the area, along with her twin sister (my next door neighbor) as being less than stable. It seems the lady in question lives behind Khun John's and did not like the noise in that area, unfortunately the other bars were open as the BIB came a hunting. I suspect the sign out the front of one saying open all night for the football may have added fuel to the issue.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems the lady in question lives behind Khun John's and did not like the noise in that area,

if she was complaining about Khun John's live band, she has my full support...

Maybe she should move and sell her land to a Massage parlour developer.

Then before you know it, "Driving Street" will be as famous as Walking Street. :o

It seems the lady in question lives behind Khun John's and did not like the noise in that area,

if she was complaining about Khun John's live band, she has my full support...

Without doubt the worst band in the world. :D

They've just changed their name from "The Regurgitated" to "The Indigestion Blues" :o