Best Eyeglasses Place In Pattaya For Strong Prescription

LynnSmith

I have a strong eyeglass prescription. I remember checking a while back, not eveyone can made the thin lenses in a very strong prescription. Does anyone have any suggestions for an eyeglass place in Pattaya that has experience in very strong prescription lenses? thanks.

I have a strong eyeglass prescription. I remember checking a while back, not eveyone can made the thin lenses in a very strong prescription. Does anyone have any suggestions for an eyeglass place in Pattaya that has experience in very strong prescription lenses? thanks.

Try "EuroOptic"..........Second Road opposite Royal Garden Plaza/Marriot Hotel

Is that the one with the Filipina Dr?

I heard about one like that with a qualified Dr and not just the opthamologist

Yes, that's the one. There are two Filipino doctors. Dr. Maria and Dr. Christine. (Tel. No. 038-426-275)

Yes, that's the one. There are two Filipino doctors. Dr. Maria and Dr. Christine. (Tel. No. 038-426-275)

thanks for the confirmation - I have heard good things about that one

will second that recommondation - took my wife there for her first pair of glasses a couple of months ago and was very impressed with their professionalism

Top Charoen. Jomtien branch near the hoop. Look for the slightly chubby woman with the piercing green eyes. She knows her stuff. Not cheap but worth it.

Not sure what "near the hoop" means. can someone please be a bit more specific?

I'll check out both places. thanks for the suggestions.

As you head down in to Jomtien from Pattaya you go under a hoop that says 'Welcome to Jomtien Beach (or something similar its just occurred to me I haven't read it for year).

Just before the police box and the sharp left turn on to the beach front.

At the hoop look to your right and its that branch of Top Charoen.

As you head down in to Jomtien from Pattaya you go under a hoop that says 'Welcome to Jomtien Beach (or something similar its just occurred to me I haven't read it for year).

Just before the police box and the sharp left turn on to the beach front.

At the hoop look to your right and its that branch of Top Charoen.

"Top Charoen"........I have bought specs from this company once, about 12 years ago. Never again!!!

My recommendation to you is to look elsewhere.

will second that recommondation - took my wife there for her first pair of glasses a couple of months ago and was very impressed with their professionalism

I will third that on Euro Optics. Fine people. :o

:D

Edited by Pattaya_Fox
URL removed as per ThaiVisa policy

A most important considertion is the choice of materials. You will want 1.6 high index polycarbonate aspheric lens minimum.

Hmm interesting i was going to make a topic about this, wanted to get new pair of prescription glasses because i'm short sighted, i don't like getting another set last time I had to pay $500AUD for it, not good :o would it be cheaper in Pattaya?

Hmm interesting i was going to make a topic about this, wanted to get new pair of prescription glasses because i'm short sighted, i don't like getting another set last time I had to pay $500AUD for it, not good :o would it be cheaper in Pattaya?

Depends if you want frames with them.

I've found lenses here to be the same price as other countries but the frames are more expensive.