Permanent Residence Permit

I am a Swiss national, who would like to live permanent in Thailand, and finally apply for the permanent Residence Permit

So far I know these visa options not go:

Retirement OA not go, because of age 37.

Non-Immigrant B not go, because I have a pension of disability and I am not allowed to work any more.

Mariage to Thai wife not go, because I am gay.

Non-Immigrant ED not go because of only 90 days extension, this does not qualify for the Permant Residence Permit.

Thailand Elite Card, now 1.5 million THB, too much money and too uncertain, also not qualify for Permant Residence Permit.

At this time I have a Non-Immigrant O multiple entries, obtaind from the Consulate in Basel Switzerland, same uncertain if I can obtain next year and the visa runs every 90 days.

I can show a monthly of about 65000 THB from the Embassy certified, have a thai bank account and a thai credit card from Kasikornbank, clear register of crime.

Is there any legal way to obtain the required three times one year stay extensions in order to apply for permanent residency permit.

Do I need to pay tax in Thailand for permant residency permit application?

Thank you.

Hum i don't get why you would want a residence permit as it cots 200.000 bath for the government fees, requires 3 years of tax paid, takes a long time(1year i think) to be approved.

f you wanna stay long term in thailand at low cost and not depending of someone(marriage) or using tourist's visa, setup a company you'll get non-b visa without any trouble(90 days of stay sngle entry unless you have a work permit) and if you wanna do bisuness everything is ready.

Hum i don't get why you would want a residence permit as it cots 200.000 bath for the government fees, requires 3 years of tax paid, takes a long time(1year i think) to be approved.

f you wanna stay long term in thailand at low cost and not depending of someone(marriage) or using tourist's visa, setup a company you'll get non-b visa without any trouble(90 days of stay sngle entry unless you have a work permit) and if you wanna do bisuness everything is ready.

As far I know the company must be real running business, means 2 million THB paid and registered captial at least four thai employees, registered with VAT, and Tax Authorities, and the company must be profitable with at least THB 600000 a year. I think that is a very lot of money, althought I can not rule the company due ownerships regulations, means also a dependance.