Hate Missing A Game! Well Not Any More…

ninehole

Hey guys,

Woods wins his fifth Buick Invitational in six years, by eight shots, making him the prohibitive favorite to win his third U.S. Open on a course he's been playing since Junior World. What’s your take on who will hold the title this year round?

<H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0in">Well while you ponder on, I’ll let you onto this fantastic mobile app that I stumbled upon a few days back. This app streams live scores on to my phone, YEAH!! Perfect timing with me having to travel all the way east on business this week, I can now catch live score updates for all the games in progress, info of my favorite teams – schedules, standings, breaking news, literally everything I need to know about Golf on my phone. The latest info is automatically pushed to my phone, thus connecting me to the game no matter where I go. Adding to all this: it’s FREE; give it a shot by visiting http://golf.plusmo.com on your phone.</H1><H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0in">Especially with the US Open around the corner and Tiger Woods eyeing the title as its only thing that ever mattered to him. I have a strong feeling tournament is going to have something exceptional to look forward to with its twists along the holes.</H1><H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0in">I wouldn’t want to miss the game for the world. WOULD YOU…..</H1>