Fortune-teller Counters Thaksin Prediction

Boater

(BangkokPost.com) - Famous fortune-teller Luck Rekhanitade predicted deadly situation will happen on July 2, the day that ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra said political situation would improve based on astrology.

Mr Luck said July 2 is the scariest day of all in the past 30 years because conflicts are expected to erupt, which could lead to bloodshed in the heart of the city.

The situation is predicted to reach its peak on July 6, he said.

He urged the Thais to reunite and to stop the confrontation in order to prevent the prediction from coming true.

On Monday, Mr Thaksin blamed the alignment of planets for current economic and political woes. "Be patient until July 2. When Mars leaves, the situation will improve," he said.

Surely only good things can happen when Mars leaves...Mars is very bad right? or was that Mercury that is very bad...oh I forget. Anyway good riddance to Mars, see ya later.

(I never liked Mars anyway)

"On Monday, Mr Thaksin blamed the alignment of planets for current economic and political woes. "Be patient until July 2. When Mars leaves, the situation will improve," he said."

Mr. Thaksin sure know his constituency. Maybe this is why I'm now a sardonic, cynical, and often times insincere old fool. :o

"Be patient until July 2. When Mars leaves, the situation will improve," he said."

here's what he really mean't to say - "the situtation will improve by july 2 because by then i'll have covered up mars" :o

Edited by Payboy