Fahrenheit 9/11 - Michael Moore's

Documentary on G.W. Bush

NOW showing at Cinemas at

Major Ekkamai

Major Ratchayothin (Imax Complex)

SF Cinema, Emporium Sukhumvit

Don't miss this two hours of Entertainment

Billy Boy

This movie is not a documentary. It is, as you state, Entertainment.

Fahrenheit 9/11 - Michael Moore's

Documentary on G.W. Bush

NOW showing at Cinemas at

Major Ekkamai

Major Ratchayothin (Imax Complex)

SF Cinema, Emporium Sukhumvit

Don't miss this two hours of Entertainment

Billy Boy

This movie is not a documentary. It is, as you state, Entertainment.

And not very good entertainment at that... :o

Most of F 9/11 is a 100% match against my memory of what I saw on TV during and after 9/11, I have no reason to believe the remaining parts are not 100% correct as well.

Bush is a moron and the movie just makes it so clear. Every question he has to answer without being able to rely on his spinwriters prove that beyond any doubt.

The links between the Bush and Bin Laden families are just as clear and factual as the links between Chaney and Haliburton.

Bush & Chaney are a disgrace to USA!

Saw the movie. Because I'm a Texan who never voted for Bush and never will, because I think he's a spoiled brat of only average or below IQ, I loved Moore's movie.

The movie is centrist and left-wing propaganda, cleverly crafted but clumsily presented by a former documentary maker who now does political satire.

If your mind's already made up, the movie probably won't change your mind either way. But if you're somewhere in the middle, it's probably going to change your mind, especially the part where Bush is reading to a bunch of school kids on the morning of 11 September 2001.

Saw the movie.  Because I'm a Texan who never voted for Bush and never will, because I think he's a spoiled brat of only average or below IQ, I loved Moore's movie. 

The movie is centrist and left-wing propaganda, cleverly crafted but clumsily presented by a former documentary maker who now does political satire.

If your mind's already made up, the movie probably won't change your mind either way.  But if you're somewhere in the middle, it's probably going to change your mind, especially the part where Bush is reading to a bunch of school kids on the morning of 11 September 2001.

The Movie is <deleted> plain and simple and why is this an on going thread here??? This is the third thread on this stupid movie :o

It's a great movie and cleverly made, and the story of how politically connected people tried to can its release is interesting in itself. If its so innacurate, why haven't Bush's people shot holes in it ?

If it doesn't match your ideology, so what ?

Most of F 9/11 is a 100% match against my memory of what I saw on TV during and after 9/11, I have no reason to believe the remaining parts are not 100% correct as well.

Bush is a moron and the movie just makes it so clear. Every question he has to answer without being able to rely on his spinwriters prove that beyond any doubt.

The links between the Bush and Bin Laden families are just as clear and factual as the links between Chaney and Haliburton. 

Bush & Chaney are a disgrace to USA!

Your a disgrace to the human race you <deleted> You actually belive this movie??

You do understand they use digital special effects nowadays. you can do anything with film now. I have a friend Air Traffic controller I went to see the movie with him, he said there were no planes up during 9/11 and if any went up they had to contact the military to shoot them down

Wow...you have a friend who's an air traffic controller...you are certainly an authority on anything that happened around that time. We bow to your superior contacts and will all vote for Bush...NOT! F 9/11 are "<deleted>", Muslims are all "<deleted>", you are "<deleted>".

The Movie is <deleted>  plain and simple and why is this an on going thread here???  This is the third thread on this stupid movie  :o

Well - nobody forces you to read this post - except yourself!

And maybe it might interesting to hear from Thai viewers their opinion (?)

Wow...you have a friend who's an air traffic controller...you are certainly an authority on anything that happened around that time.  We bow to your superior contacts and will all vote for Bush...NOT!  F 9/11 are "<deleted>", Muslims are all "<deleted>", you are "<deleted>".

I never said I was an authority on what happend during that time and micheal moore is?? anyone can make a movie My friend said he was working that day and No Planes were in the air In Micheal Moore's movie the bin laden family left that day

your american eh??  DICK   and your in Thailand??   Maybe you should stay there  OK

Well as long as you stay in the US - he might even will! :o

Fine by me seems like he can't handle living here So he has to run to another country. Probably one of the many US citizens that complained about everything and now he's complaining in Thailand also

The Movie is <deleted>  plain and simple and why is this an on going thread here???  This is the third thread on this stupid movie   :o

A Thai friend of mine saw it and voiced the most amazing part was while GWB was reading to children, America was being openly and brutally attacked. Quote: "Why didn't he do SOMETHING?..... ANYTHING???.... mai kao jai??"

The Movie is <deleted>  plain and simple and why is this an on going thread here???  This is the third thread on this stupid movie   :o

A Thai friend of mine saw it and voiced the most amazing part was while GWB was reading to children, America was being openly and brutally attacked. Quote: "Why didn't he do SOMETHING?..... ANYTHING???"

OK answer me this Do Something against WHO?? You make it sound soooooooo easy if you were him what would you do??

your american eh??  DICK  and your in Thailand??  Maybe you should stay there  OK

Well as long as you stay in the US - he might even will! :o

Fine by me seems like he can't handle living here So he has to run to another country. Probably one of the many US citizens that complained about everything and now he's complaining in Thailand also

What? Do you think you could express your thoughts in a way that they might possibly be understandable to normal people? Are you implying that the 4 million Americans who live overseas are somehow traitors to their country? I'm tempted to use your favorite word ("<deleted>") again.

If this movie is so full of lies and '<deleted>', as some of you say, I am convinced you can sue and it will be taken off by a US-court within days.

Wonder why nobody did sue up to now, unless there are facts which would stand up in court.

What? Do you think you could express your thoughts in a way that they might possibly be understandable to normal people? Are you implying that the 4 million Americans who live overseas are somehow traitors to their country? I'm tempted to use your favorite word ("<deleted>") again.

You like putting words in people's mouth's eh?? You left, for what ever reasons I don't care. don't complain what is happening 10,000 miles away OK I never said American's that live overseas are traitors!!! Did I say this?? I don't think so.

IamMaiC, do you realize your best buddy Bush is abusing you and your fellow Americans, squeezing every last penny out of you to make sure he and a few of his fellows remain in the 1% of Americans owning 90% of the wealth?

It just can't be sustanined and is against the general idea of democracy that "you guys" like to bring up all the time.

Excuse me Iam, but for someone who criticises this thread you are posting quite a lot of replys.

Secondly, if you think that the movie was a "fake" how come you take the mentioned scene serious.

OK answer me this  Do Something against WHO??  You make it sound soooooooo easy  if you were him  what would you do??

Answer: stand up and do my job. But difficult as my advisors are not next to me.