I Need An Aircon Service And Fan Cover

ericg1953

Hi,Will has sold the business and its is now run much better by a guy called Seamus who is now the owner.

He had to change the company name to A1 aircon & supplies his number is 0896087808.

regards

Dawson

Thanks...have you used Seamus for any service or purchases?

I have used Seamus to service my aircon. He's reputable and has some good guys working for him. He doesn't rip you off. I would certainly recommend.

Being extremely thick here, do you know the rough price for air-con servicing as I think mine is overdue as well?

I have used Will from A1 in the past and as everybody...was really pleased. I understand he sold the business but I am not sure. I have called him and no answer...........Ideas??

What do u mean by a fan cover? I am looking for something to cover the compreessor outside - is this what you mean?

I have used Will from A1 in the past and as everybody...was really pleased. I understand he sold the business but I am not sure. I have called him and no answer...........Ideas??

What do u mean by a fan cover? I am looking for something to cover the compreessor outside - is this what you mean?

Yes...it has become brittle from age/sun and broken apart

400 - 500Bht is very cheap - dunno what you get for your money !!

Just spoke to a friend of Seamus who said he'd do a full service for 800Bht - special low season price. He'll sort it either the same day or the next. He's serviced mine and it's a hel_l of a lot quieter now.

400 - 500Bht is very cheap - dunno what you get for your money !!

Just spoke to a friend of Seamus who said he'd do a full service for 800Bht - special low season price. He'll sort it either the same day or the next. He's serviced mine and it's a hel_l of a lot quieter now.

I got a full flush of the inner workings...cleaned all 4 filters in the inside unit..dont really know what else could have been done but I will pass on the 800 baht special

Edited by ericg1953

Think it’s a bit more important to have gas pressure, than worrying if the filter is clean.

Clean filter 400 baht, don’t give a shit about the pressure in the system or if gas is passing in the compressor uncompressed.

Jokes about air con, . Love em.

Please pay a bit more than 400 baht, you might just get a real service.

No replies from Cheap Charlies thank you.

Edited by plasticpig

Go to Nanaphan Electric (Sukhumvit central Pattaya. These guys know what they do, are punctual on appointment, clean their mess upon leaving ,,,

Usually paid 500THB, last time 850THB (some extra repairs).

I bought all 3 of my aircon's there, first year free (4) maintainances.

In the office, there's one staff who speaks a little English.

i use a firm on Soi Nungplabwan.

standard cost of take it all to pieces, clean everything and put it back together is 400 baht

gas is extra & bear in mind a big compressor unit can use 1200-1500 bahts worth of gas

they guarantee the work for three months, i use them frequently as do my friends

my friend had his 3 aircons done by them the other day.

he had recently bought the house, it had been stood empty for over a year and two of the units had no gas at all, they were 13000, 15000, & 20000 BTU units

the cost was 3200 baht

Think it’s a bit more important to have gas pressure, than worrying if the filter is clean.

Clean filter 400 baht, don’t give a shit about the pressure in the system or if gas is passing in the compressor uncompressed.

Who are you to decide who should reply? You're not even in Thailand - don't you have a job to do?

[ignore on]

Seamus' phone number at A1 Aircon is 087-941-6752.

A standard service (filter clean, re-gassing etc) is about 1000Bht. If anything else needs doing you have to pay (naturally).

I used Seamus recently. Good service people, considerate and they clear up after themselves. Was 800 for the service and 400 for gas, total 1200 + tip.

name='Phil Conners' post='2043701' date='2008-06-20 12:22:18' name='plasticpig' post='2043038' date='2008-06-20 00:01:02']Think it's a bit more important to have gas pressure, than worrying if the filter is clean.

Clean filter 400 baht, don't give a shit about the pressure in the system or if gas is passing in the compressor uncompressed.

Who are you to decide who should reply? You're not even in Thailand - don't you have a job to do?

[ignore on]

No thats for poor people. :D:o:D

Edited by plasticpig

Seamus' phone number at A1 Aircon is 087-941-6752.

A standard service (filter clean, re-gassing etc) is about 1000Bht. If anything else needs doing you have to pay (naturally).

I used Seamus recently. Good service people, considerate and they clear up after themselves. Was 800 for the service and 400 for gas, total 1200 + tip.

Way too much. I have a service that cleans, and recharge gas for 450 Baht. PM me for the name and number.

Barry