Avg 7.5, Slows Down My Com?

Jumbo chilli

Hi guys,

Same as usual, a silly question :o

I'd had AVAST antivirus for couple weeks and noticed my laptop getting slowing down, so I got rid of it and installed AVG 7.5 and ran a scan.

It turned out that I was having dozens of TROJANS and few spywares! :D

I was happy 'til than ,my laptop used to need 65-70 seconds to be fully loaded( including wifi)when I had AVAST,but now it takes more than 2 minutes. :D

Any explanation?

JC

I just removed Avast from my computer,only had it on for 2 days and started to get problems starting my PC,had to start it in safe mode today,so removed Avast,everything seems to be ok now :o I had read that Avast was the best free antivirus software out there,not so sure now with my experience..good luck :D

I just removed Avast from my computer,only had it on for 2 days and started to get problems starting my PC,had to start it in safe mode today,so removed Avast,everything seems to be ok now :D I had read that Avast was the best free antivirus software out there,not so sure now with my experience..good luck :D

Yeah, I also read all those high AVAST praising reviews and trusted it for couple weeks, only to find dozens of malwares!

I guess I have no problem( hopefully) with AVG 7.5 other than taking way too long to boot up my laptop which I don't understand why it has to take that long

2 minutes+, :o:D :D :D

JC