Puma Factory Outlet

ozsamurai

I have heard the Puma sports wear factory in Thailand is in Pattaya, does anyone know of its location? Do they have a factory outlet shop at all? Google doesn't seem to find it. Anyone know any details?

Oz

Edited by ozsamurai

I think that Puma is amongst the recently opened outlets at the back of Tesco in South Pattaya. If you have time to take a look, take the Sukhumvit road towards Rayong and you will see Tesco Lotus on your right hand side at the turn for Jomtien. At the back there are about 5-10 new shops selling a lot of designer gear.

I went there a few months ago when they first opened and I am pretty certain Puma was there as well. I would give you more precise directions, but I am just on my way out.

That would be Outlet Mall and Outlet Village, Sukhumvit/Thepprasit. I must admit I haven't seen Puma there though.

Puma is definately sold at Royal Garden Plaza, 2nd floor. Also there's a new shop at the Avenues selling Puma.

In Australia we have these stores called DFO (Direct Factory Outlets), which are a rip off really, nothing more than a collection of designer shops, but I managed to find where the actual factory was in Melbourne and they had great bargains on things. Since Puma comes with the label Made in Thailand... one would think a similar back door shop existed, seconds, out of season etc... GF did some research awhile ago, we both love Puma stuff, but has since lost it.... :o So I thought a bit of local knowledge might track it down, she seemed to think it was in Pattaya.

I am afraid the Outlet Mall/Village does NOT have a Puma 'factory outlet'. I went down there yesterday (friday) and firstly looked at the store directory outside the building - I was surprised not to see it there as it had most of the other well known brands. I assumed it had not yet been added for some reason - so went to look for it. I walked around the whole site - couldn't find it. So I went around again as I was sure it must be there.

It isn't - so good luck finding it - it must be well hidden in Pattaya somewhere :o

In Australia we have these stores called DFO (Direct Factory Outlets), which are a rip off really, nothing more than a collection of designer shops, but I managed to find where the actual factory was in Melbourne and they had great bargains on things. Since Puma comes with the label Made in Thailand... one would think a similar back door shop existed, seconds, out of season etc... GF did some research awhile ago, we both love Puma stuff, but has since lost it.... :o So I thought a bit of local knowledge might track it down, she seemed to think it was in Pattaya.

The "Outlet Mall" in Pattaya is NOT a factory outlet, but just another shopping mall specialized on clothing.

I am not aware of any real factory outlet shops in Thailand where you can buy products at discount prices directly from the manufacturer.

The "Outlet Mall" in Pattaya is NOT a factory outlet, but just another shopping mall specialized on clothing.

I am not aware of any real factory outlet shops in Thailand where you can buy products at discount prices directly from the manufacturer.

I second that, after living in Pattaya for the last 5 yrs i've never seen a factory outlet store, only retail stores.