Saves Fuel By Around 30%

Snake oil

But hey, one could take the "riceboy" approach as they do in USA:

"I added an XYZ Turbo Air Filter and that adds 5% more horsepower and a Yakamuki Hi-Flow fuel filter and that adds 7% more horsepower and the Mugen SuperCoil Ultra-High Output which adds 13% more horsepower...so with those three simple modifications, my Hyundai Sonata TypeR (special factory experimental, only 5 made and they were never supposed to be sold but I got one...see the sticker on the car?) now makes 25% more horsepower than stock"

There is a Frenchman who lives in my area. He has bought many of those snake oil gadgets to try to increase the mileage from his 4X4 Toyota. Needless to say none of them worked and he ended up buying a 4X4 Isuzu. THAT worked. He is now satisfied with his fuel economy.

On that topic...do the Isuzu trucks really get that much better mileage than the Toyotas? My wife has said, "Many Thai people say Isuzu not eat oil so much". I have not done any research on this...do estimated mileage figures exist, as in USA?

My Vigo 3.0L turbo-diesel does 12-13 km/litre, which is 29-30 miles/gallon (my farang brain can visualize mpg more easily than kpl). This with "normal" driving...not striving for fuel mileage but not driving like a maniac as well, cruising at 100-110 kph. By comparison, the last time I was in USA I rented a Chevrolet Colbalt and it did about 33 mpg, driving the same way.

So I am pretty satisfied with the mileage that my Toyota gets.

Isn't it awful what people do for a living? I mean, at least they could contribute with something (just a tiny little bit would do better than nothing) to be proud of...

/Hans

Ive just come across this ...

Latest technology that work to charge the fuel before going into combustion. It is tested in normal car, turbo car, diesel car, motorbike and Storm V6, results are superior and very satisfied with every user. Although the material is hazardous, but 0% side effect to the car.

0% side effect to your car

· Save fuel by around 10% in the city driving

· Save fuel by around 30% in the speedway driving

· Improve engine power

· Improve engine response

· Increase torque

· Stabilize Idling

· Improve engine start

· Smoother engine running

· Lower engine noise

· Decrease exhaust emmission

· Decrease air and noise pollution

· Decrease engine vibration

· Increase lifespan of Catalytic Converter

· Increase lifespan of starter

· Increase lifespan of spark plug

· Increase lifespan of engine mounting

· Increase lifespan of pistons

· Prolong engine life

· Lower engine temperature

· Quicker engine warm up

· Compatible with petrol, gas and diesel

· 5 minutes installation*

· Lifetime Warranty**

works on .... Gasoline engine - Petrol engine - Diesel engine

Hope its OK to post the link , as it all sounds too good to be true :o

http://www.strombergpowerbooster.com/ifc/index.htm

What do you think ....?

what would happen if I sucked my beer through one of these? Would I get improved mileage from a bottle of Chang?

By improved mileage, do you mean 'more buzz per bottle', or 'can wait longer before I have to piss'?

I meant the buzz.... but the other would be good too :o