Gay Writer With Fashion Experience/sense Wanted

mobiryder

I'd prefer English to be your first language. I'm very much involved in creating blog networks and they are very powerful, recurring income earners.. I propose a blog that posts the current men's fashions.. but not the ones from the show floors or the magazines... but what celebrities are wearing out in town, to fitness, to movie premiers, etc... Our blog will be where normal guys go to see what the celebs are wearing when they're doing normal things.. paparazzi pics etc... I will pay you, plus percentage to do this.. If you're gay with a great fashion sense, PM me and let's have a chat. Sry to keep saying I want a gay writer, but im looking for the 'special' flare in your writing if you know what I mean.

Edited by mobiryder

Our blog will be where normal guys go to see what the celebs are wearing when they're doing normal things..

Do normal guys really care what celebs are wearing?

Would it be OK to tell the truth about these fashions ... saying how ridiculous some of them are and saying how absurd these self important pricks look in them?

Our blog will be where normal guys go to see what the celebs are wearing when they're doing normal things..

Do normal guys really care what celebs are wearing?

Would it be OK to tell the truth about these fashions ... saying how ridiculous some of them are and saying how absurd these self important pricks look in them?

absolutely... if they look silly, the world should know... i think the main direction for the site is to show the guys of the world what the stars are wearing.. when they go to dinner, and do normal stuff.. to keep the fashionistas in the know, as well as the fashion-impaired in the know... someone who has a keen eye for fashion commentating on what they're wearing as well as a little opinion would be ideal.. someone who knows the name of the type of shoes they're wearing, or jacke-cut / jean type etc..

I'm so pleased to know that there is an expression for people like me and my friends:

:o " the fashion-impaired " :D

I prefer to call it "being comfortable"

also don't forget another synonym for this affliction "American"

* disclaimer: i'm american and afflicted with this also