Where To Run And Other Important Items

wfoulk2313

If I relocate to Chiang Rai will I have (1) some good places to run? (2) reliable cable TV? (3) reliable internet connect? (4) a good, beautiful house keeper/cook? All info will be deeply appreciated.

(1) there are plenty of good places for a run in chaingrai,also check out the chaingrai hash house harriers once a month.

(2) the most reliable english speaking tv in chaingrai is true visions cost about 1,600 baht amonth for the gold package

(3)yes ,TOT, CAT, TT&T all provide internet, the more you pay the more reliable it is.

(4) when do i start

Go to the old airport runway. Lost of runners converge there after 5 pm. To the west of the old airport runway is a network of narrow roads one of which leads up to the Khao Kwai (Buffalo hill) temple (approx. 700 meters elev.). The road up to the temple is approx 1.3 km and very steep.

If I relocate to Chiang Rai will I have (1) some good places to run? (2) reliable cable TV? (3) reliable internet connect? (4) a good, beautiful house keeper/cook? All info will be deeply appreciated.