Facts Not Blurb For (altis And Civic)

I am looking for consumption figures for the new ALTIS 1.8G and CIVIC 2.0 EL AT.

Manufacturers literature does not provide consumption details, any ideas as where I could find this sort of info, also service costs would be useful.

Thanks

Dave

I am looking for consumption figures for the new ALTIS 1.8G and CIVIC 2.0 EL AT.

Manufacturers literature does not provide consumption details, any ideas as where I could find this sort of info, also service costs would be useful.

Thanks

Dave

Im not sure about the new civic but I have the older model with the 2.0. It returns an average as the dealer sdaid it would: about 10km/l. This can go down to 9 or so in heavy traffic or up to 11.5 on the expressway. Gasohol returns slightly lower figures - an average of about 10.2 km/l compared to regular 91 - about 10.7 km/l. Those are my estimates. I'd imagine the new civic is similar. For the altis 1.8 I don't know. Probably the economy is slightly better, though though, that said, the engine is less powerful. Hopefully some other posters can chime in.