Natural history documentary project

For forum readers, there is an opening to become involved in a series of documentaries to be shot later this year in southern Myanmar and Thailand.

The films are natural history documentaries on wildlife populations on remote islands and remaining pockets of mainland wilderness.

To cover production costs, shares in the film are being offered by myself and the major producer - an Australian based film-maker who sells high quality content to National Geographic Television, Discovery, Granada and others.

This is a risk-venture, so only serious persons should enquire - however successful applicants will have the rights to be named in the end-roll credits as a co-producer, in addition to having a share in the films' returns.  

Kindly note that this is not a 'get-rich-quick" scheme.  Only serious investors with a view to becoming involved in high quality documentary production will be considered.  As I have several other projects in development I am looking to secure financial or sponsor involvement at an early stage.

I will also be offering a chance for interested persons to join the major shoot which will occur during a scientific expedition in November-December 2003.  This will be a unique chance to visit a very secluded area which has yet to be fully explored and surveyed by scientists and other flora/fauna experts.  You could consider this to be an 'adventure holiday' - I would be happy to send pictures from the recent scout trip we made to some of the islands in anyone requires.

This may also interest travel or tour booking agents looking for something decidedly unusual as a once-off holiday package idea.

Contact me by my private email if you would like to get further information.

Bumping my own post to add:

Yes interested parties can receive a copy of the promotional video material already produced - if you have ftp capable internet access.

For those that were chasing downloadable material, please mail me again.