Us-elections

Axel

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an American and I hate that guy (bush) not for the war but for ruining our economy and losing jobs for his fellow citizens!

I'll tell you what...if he gets voted in even though a majority of Americans hate him then I think the Electoral system will be seriously looked at with a possible constitutional amendment to get rid of it! I really dislike the fact that most Votes in America are usless!

Bugger bush

Greg

It's time for George to experience the same unemployment lines that he has made so long.... maybe he could be outsourced to help Thailand solve it's problems, Ravisher.

:o You're hilarious. US unemployment rate is 5.4%, which is historicly pretty good. Especially since the hit the economy took 9/11.

1975 8.5

1976 7.7

1977 7.1

1978 6.1

1979 5.9

1980 7.2

1981 7.6

1982 9.7

1983 9.6

1984 7.5

1985 7.2

1986 7.0

1987 6.2

1988 5.5

1989 5.3

1990 5.5

1991 6.7

1992 7.4

1993 6.9

1994 6.1

1995 5.6

Got this from Bureau of Labor Statistics. Don't ask me why it ends at '95. If you want the other stats, then you can go look for them. Oh yeah, you don't like facts. :D

I remember seeing a few weeks ago on CNN that some research company had polled many other countries about how they would vote.IF THEY COULD...

Checked just now BILD, the biggest tabloid in Germany:

George W. Bush (Republikaner)

18.4%

John Kerry (Demokraten)

81.5%

Although I do not like this paper, the poll seems to be representative.

Source:

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/index.html

It's time for George to experience the same unemployment lines that he has made so long.... maybe he could be outsourced to help Thailand solve it's problems, Ravisher.

:o You're hilarious. US unemployment rate is 5.4%, which is historicly pretty good. Especially since the hit the economy took 9/11.

1975 8.5

1976 7.7

1977 7.1

1978 6.1

1979 5.9

1980 7.2

1981 7.6

1982 9.7

1983 9.6

1984 7.5

1985 7.2

1986 7.0

1987 6.2

1988 5.5

1989 5.3

1990 5.5

1991 6.7

1992 7.4

1993 6.9

1994 6.1

1995 5.6

Got this from Bureau of Labor Statistics. Don't ask me why it ends at '95. If you want the other stats, then you can go look for them. Oh yeah, you don't like facts. :D

Here are some facts to update your nine year old statistics:

The private sector has shrunk by more than 2.6 million jobs since George W. Bush became president. That is, by any standard, quite a record: No American president has presided over a net loss of jobs during his term in office since Herbert Hoover grappled so disastrously with the real 1929. When Bill Clinton was in the White House, America gained an average of 239,000 jobs per month. Since Bush took office, the number of jobs has declined at a monthly clip of 69,000.

Would you take a convivial glass with either of them ? sad.gif

Dr. actually I'd more likely have a chang with Bush than Kerry if the truth be known. :o

Sure wouldn't trust Bush driving the car afterwards.... convicted Drunk Driver that he is.

He was too pissed to walk John :D

Using Bush's own unfathomable logic, that makes perfect sense.

:D

LA Citizens Grand Jury

Condemns US Government

Roll In 911 And

Subsequent Coverup

Sees US 'Treasonous Inside Cabal' As Responsible

For 911 Terror Attacks

Finds Official Story 'Impossible,

Implausible' On Multiple Fronts

Demands Immediate Release Of CIA Inspector General's Report,

Cheney Counter-Terrorism Task Force And War Game Records,

Pentagon Evidence Seized By FBI And Suppressed 911 Report

Of 'Broadly Inaccurate Accounts By Several Civil And Military Officials'

Lynn Pentz

www.911TruthLA.us

11-2-4

http://rense.com/general59/9111g.htm

Just caught news of an interesting scenario... if there is a tie in the electoral college... the republican House picks the president... and the potentially democratic senate picks V-P......  Say hello to the next administration:

BUSH - EDWARDS....... 

ROFLMAO!!!

Yes, Isn't the Electorial College something? :o

That is the determination of who is president, not the popular vote of the people, dispite what most Americans believe.

Just caught news of an interesting scenario... if there is a tie in the electoral college... the republican House picks the president... and the potentially democratic senate picks V-P......  Say hello to the next administration:

BUSH - EDWARDS....... 

ROFLMAO!!!

Would be interesting, but GOP controls House & Senate.

Personaly just hope I wake up to someone being President.

BUSH - EDWARDS.......  

ROFLMAO!!!

There is a VERY strong possibility that with this election, the GOP can lose control of the senate and the new incoming senators would be the ones to vote on V-P.

BUSH - EDWARDS.......  

ROFLMAO!!!

There is a VERY strong possibility that with this election, the GOP can lose control of the senate and the new incoming senators would be the ones to vote on V-P.

Not really. Daschle from S. Dakota has been projected to lose as well as anther 3 or four Democratic Senators.

We'll see in a few hours... :o

I think that it will take at least a week before we find out who has won .

'The citizens vote on the first Tuesday in November, but when does the Supreme Court appoint the "winner"?'

From Bangkok Post Nov 1, 2004.

I believe they appoint the winner after they ask Daddy bush if its ok, or if he would like more votes added any where.....? :o