Photos

col67

Hi everyone,

hope your all well just a quick question need to get some passport photos of my little girl taken for her british passport were in khon kean any ideas were i can have them done cant go to bkk to have them taken as need a local offical to sign and date them here.

all the best col.

If you have a digital camera download a program like PassportPhoto, then just take the finished product to a kodak shop for printing. Great for visa photos as well.

When my infant son obtained a Thai passport in the Khon Kaen passport office about 5 years ago they took a digital photograph right there in the office and integrated it into the passport. Since then I think the application process has changed and the KK office needs to send information on to BKK for the office there to issue the passport - so I don't know if this affects the photo procedure. However, under the earlier system you were wasting your time getting your own photos done because they did not use them.

If you have a digital camera download a program like PassportPhoto, then just take the finished product to a kodak shop for printing. Great for visa photos as well.

When my infant son obtained a Thai passport in the Khon Kaen passport office about 5 years ago they took a digital photograph right there in the office and integrated it into the passport. Since then I think the application process has changed and the KK office needs to send information on to BKK for the office there to issue the passport - so I don't know if this affects the photo procedure. However, under the earlier system you were wasting your time getting your own photos done because they did not use them.

Thai passport is no problem and photo is taken in the local office (I did this in April), British passport you will need a passport photo.