Best Condo Building Now In Pattaya?

immortalinthailand

I have visited here for 4 years now but am new to looking at Condos here. There are so many!

I am looking to buy now, or very soon. I am looking for very high end with a good reputation, security and already finished or close to completion.... under 75 MBht....

What would you all recommend?

Which condo building would be your dream condo to have here in Pattaya?

I have visited here for 4 years now but am new to looking at Condos here. There are so many!

I am looking to buy now, or very soon. I am looking for very high end with a good reputation, security and already finished or close to completion.... under 75 MBht....

View-too-late Beach Condo? :o:D:D

I bought one from Indochine, something I will regret for the rest of my life

for 1 mill baht you can hire the best therapist in your country and have him/her live with you for a week and then determine why you came here to ask what you just asked. Alternatively you could hire me for a year for the same money and I will visit every condo in patters and report back to you.

oh bugger I forgot, you have to pay expenses :o

Edited by zorro1

One of the best completed projects is Northshore on Beach Road. I have a 2 bed listed here at 25 Million

There is Oceans Edge which go for around 25mill each and you can buy 2 to form a top floor penthouse but these are about another 6 8 months from completion.

PM me for more info.

Do you mean under 7 point 5 million baht?

If you really mean 75 million baht perhaps we can meet for coffee? PM me.

Also, I have a beautiful condo for 15.3421 million baht.

Edited by Tammi

May be he ment Point 75 million baht.

I still recomend that if you want to buy, look at the secondhand market, if it is few years old you can see how well it is being run before you buy, there are a few well run places around and some realy bad ones as well.

BB

May be he ment Point 75 million baht.

I still recomend that if you want to buy, look at the secondhand market, if it is few years old you can see how well it is being run before you buy, there are a few well run places around and some realy bad ones as well.

BB

Absolutely agree. Star condo has a good name as do Jomthien Condotel and Grand Condotel.

There really isnt too much around that is finished in your price range....maybe rent something and wait for some of the new high end condos like reflections pattaya from Major Development and get yourself a big top floor penthouse with a private swimming pool.

I bought one from Indochine, something I will regret for the rest of my life

Why is that?

Do you mean that you wished you had bought a house? Surely not?

Or do you mean that you will regret buying (rather than renting) a condo?

That is a common enough scenario. Condos can be very easy to buy but very hard to sell again.

Or do you mean that something happened between you and Indochine that you regret?

Why don't you sell it cheap? Take your loss as a lesson learned and move on. Regretting something for the rest of your life seems like a huge waste of emotional energy.

Rent somewhere pleasant that suits your particular needs and enjoy life. If it fails to please, rent somewhere else.

<br />
I have visited here for 4 years now but am new to looking at Condos here. There are so many!<br /><br />I am looking to buy now, or very soon. I am looking for very high end with a good reputation, security and already finished or close to completion.... under 75 MBht.... <br /><br />What would you all recommend?<br /><br /><i>Which condo building would be your dream condo to have here in Pattaya?</i>
<br /><br />I bought one from Indochine, something I will regret for the rest of my life<br />
<br /><br /><br />

This thought cannot be expressed on this website.

I have visited here for 4 years now but am new to looking at Condos here. There are so many! I am looking to buy now, or very soon. I am looking for very high end with a good reputation, security and already finished or close to completion.... under 75 MBht.... What would you all recommend? Which condo building would be your dream condo to have here in Pattaya?

I bought one from Indochine, something I will regret for the rest of my life<br />

But it just has been so expressed.

I'm sure the guys at Ocean One will take your money...

http://www.ocean1tower.com

I have looked at that extensively.

1. The Penthouse and Sub-penthouses are listed at 150MB! (As empty shell)

2. "estimated completion of the tower is 6 years (So probably 8 or more years)

2. I truely doubt it will ever be built. (Like the Sails)

<br />
I'm sure the guys at Ocean One will take your money...<br /><br /><a href="http://www.ocean1tower.com" target="_blank">http://www.ocean1tower.com</a>
<br /><br />I have looked at that extensively. <br /><br />1. The Penthouse and Sub-penthouses are listed at 150MB! (As empty shell)<br /><br />2. "estimated completion of the tower is 6 years (So probably 8 or more years)<br /><br />2. I truely doubt it will ever be built. (Like the Sails)<br />
<br /><br /><br />

You got that right!

Given the fact that the cost of construction has exploded in Thailand -- up at least 20% in the past year -- it's unlikely that many of these pinnacles of vanity will ever touch the sky.

I would buy something already built, or a few months from completion.

Not the time to buy off spec.

for 1 mill baht you can hire the best therapist in your country and have him/her live with you for a week and then determine why you came here to ask what you just asked. Alternatively you could hire me for a year for the same money and I will visit every condo in patters and report back to you.

oh bugger I forgot, you have to pay expenses :o

I guess I need to ask why someone is so angry about some strangers spending? Thou who protest too much... therapy for you perhaps? He is certainly not asking an unreal question. There are many properties here for much more!

And to answer the post... Northpoint/Northshore seems to fit your request!

<br />
I have visited here for 4 years now but am new to looking at Condos here. There are so many!<br /><br />I am looking to buy now, or very soon. I am looking for very high end with a good reputation, security and already finished or close to completion.... under 75 MBht.... <br /><br />What would you all recommend?<br /><br /><i>Which condo building would be your dream condo to have here in Pattaya?</i>
<br /><br />I bought one from Indochine, something I will regret for the rest of my life<br />
<br /><br /><br />

It was expressed very well on a previous thread that was removed that is why I regret from buying a condo from Indochine

Buy a Northpoint unit and rent somewhere nice for 15 months before you move in. Your not going to get a penthouse suit for that money but youll get the next best if you buy now. Theres not many premium completed A1 condos in Patts but those available command a premium price. Wouldnt recommend Oceans Edge unless you dont mind tidal mudflats.

<br />Buy a Northpoint unit and rent somewhere nice for 15 months before you move in. Your not going to get a penthouse suit for that money but youll get the next best if you buy now. Theres not many premium completed A1 condos in Patts but those available command a premium price. Wouldnt recommend Oceans Edge unless you dont mind tidal mudflats.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I would wait to buy at Northpoint until the court case regarding View Talay 7 is decided.

For exclusivity, location and views, I would say Baan Rimpa is the best. Some of the residents in Northshore are not what I would consider ideal neighbours.