Need Girlfriend

HotGuyBkk

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember as a child finding a dead dog on the railway embankment.

Most days after school we'd go to see the maggots eating the corpse.

Fascinating in a strange way.

......very much like this thread.

:o

some one let him into the vip area - ????

I wish he would stop saying that he's leaving and then doesnt ! typical Bushite!

I already have access to that area and I have stopped saying i'm leaving. Little Wise American Man convinced me to stay You figure out who it is. :D

Wise and American eh...? Thats rare.. :D

totster :o

what did this "wise" american say? Somthing along the lines of "Us neo-cons have to stick together and spread the word......Genghis Khan had a point you know"

No didn't say anything of the sort, He did say I was hard headed but that will never change. He just told me you stuck it out in iraq You need to stick it out in LIFE. Don't give in to the @$$holes that are on this forum. He didn't mention who. :o

what did this "wise" american say? Somthing along the lines of "Us neo-cons have to stick together and spread the word......Genghis Khan had a point you know"

No didn't say anything of the sort, He did say I was hard headed but that will never change. He just told me you stuck it out in iraq You need to stick it out in LIFE. Don't give in to the @$$holes that are on this forum. He didn't mention who. :D

Please post a photo of you in uniform in Iraq?

well done Boon :o

some one let him into the vip area - ????

I wish he would stop saying that he's leaving and then doesnt ! typical Bushite!

I already have access to that area and I have stopped saying i'm leaving. Little Wise American Man convinced me to stay You figure out who it is. :o

I don't know anyone on the forum that is that masochistic.

i butted heads before with maic , elsie. I don't agree with the american vision as you know but no member needs to be teased off this board....

I didn't boo him off the forum or anything. He did it himself, darling. :o

I agree  I tried to aplogise to her  But I guess her head hurt that day also.  :D

Yep. It still hurts today too.

No didn't say anything of the sort, He did say I was hard headed but that will never change. He just told me you stuck it out in iraq You need to stick it out in LIFE. Don't give in to the @$$holes that are on this forum. He didn't mention who. :D

Do I really need to?? Sorry Torn can't do that to my brothers and sisters in the sandbox You never know who might be reading this forum. :D

Do I really need to?? Sorry Torn can't do that to my brothers and sisters in the sandbox You never know who might be reading this forum. :D

yeah right :D

Dear all ladies out there. I am a single guy in his early thirties and i have been living in bangkok for 10+ years now. I had a Thai - Chinese girlfriend for 6 years but we broke up. I am mixed Australian-Italian-Thai and am well educated and currently an executive in a large company.

Looking for a nice girl , for coffee lunch.

Sincerely Yours.

ERR how come trolls like this dont get flamed?

Is it against the rules?