Apple Itv For Sale Chiang Mai

Lobin

I have a 40GB Apple iTV for sale, brand spanking only opened the box once new. Retail out at 13000 THB

open to offers, can deliver within Chiang Mai

PM me please

Why are you selling it?

I have a 40GB Apple iTV for sale, brand spanking only opened the box once new. Retail out at 13000 THB

PM me please

Why are you selling it?

I'm guessing that he doesn't need or want it anymore! Just a hunch...

PM me please

Why are you selling it?

Duh! :o

Edited by Ajarn

PM me please

Why are you selling it?

it was a drunken purchase impulse buy type of thing, so yes its not actually needed! so hunch is correct..

Can you tell me if there is anything this can do more or better than having my macbook and/or pc linked to the tv by a lead? I am new to Apple and from researching this product online I couldnt see a advantage or difference. (But im not exactly tech minded)

I don't mean any disrespect to the seller, I would be interested to buy if its worth it.

Can you tell me if there is anything this can do more or better than having my macbook and/or pc linked to the tv by a lead? I am new to Apple and from researching this product online I couldnt see a advantage or difference. (But im not exactly tech minded)

I don't mean any disrespect to the seller, I would be interested to buy if its worth it.

Apple TV is a digital media receiver manufactured, marketed and sold by Apple. It is a network device designed to play digital content originating from any Mac OS X or Windows computer running iTunes onto an enhanced-definition or high-definition widescreen television. Apple TV can function as either a home theater-connected iPod device or a digital media receiver, depending on the needs of the user