Matchmaking

SK1972

Hi guys and gals........since some of the people on this forum are single and looking.........maybe it would be a good idea if they posted what kind of women/men they are looking for? What do you think? :D

HONESTY would be appreciated and no trolls please!!..........Must be willing and bold enough to meet in person... :D

Always friendship first right? :D

P/S I am not trying to start a debate/war or being sarcastic.....not sure whether the mods will lock this......... :o

Male.

Honesty.

Equality in most things.

A good friend.

Good sense of humour.

Smart (but but doesn't have to be a super brain - just enough to hold a conversation).

Respectful.

Location has to be right, too. By saying that, my ex lived in Surat Thani and I live in Bangkok. A bit difficult to maintain that kind of long distance relationship.

Open minded.

Think that's enough to get the ball rolling at least.

No worries Brit..............guess there are hardly any available people out here or just not looking.....for that someone special.... :D

I would have thought there were................... :o

Donna...thanks for the post....at least someone who is brave enough to say what she wants! :D

I'm looking for chemistry, intelligence (which can be about self-knowledge as much as about books or the world), humor - especially when men are able to use it to look right through you, and self-confidence that does not translate into arrogance or an overbearing machismo.

Basically, I'm looking for a fit, intelligent man with a mischevious sense of humor who is not intimidated by an intelligent woman and all her contradictions.

Yeesh. that sounds like a personal ad. This is why I thought twice about responding but it's too late now.

Hi guys and gals........since some of the people on this forum are single and looking.........maybe it would be a good idea if they posted what kind of women/men they are looking for? What do you think? :D

HONESTY would be appreciated and no trolls please!!..........Must be willing and bold enough to meet in person... :D

Always friendship first right?  :D

P/S I am not trying to start a debate/war or being sarcastic.....not sure whether the mods will lock this......... :o

Gosh ! If only I knew what I want.... :D

But I know what I don't want : sober, young and french.... :wub:

Kat............good luck finding that sort !!!! :D Would be pretty hard to find.............

Sego, you have to know what you want first..............then again you are young, so enjoy yourself!!! :D

Nat............Sober??? Are you sure??? :o

Well, I found mine ages ago but I can tell you what was (and still is) important to me:

Honesty

Respect

Intelligence

Humor

and an ability to compromise.

Not necessarily in any order. But I do have to admit that it was my husband's fitness and good looks that got my attention first, the other qualities kept my attention.

I guess that is why farang men can feel intimidated by farang women, our standards are high! :o

Me...

I like a girl whos Slim, Sexy, Sweet, Intellegent, Humerous, Independant, Honest and, most of all, someone who is a good friend.

Theres more than that, but i've no time to write... i've gotta ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun :o

Outgoing personality

Intelligent

Sense of humour (wacky)

Sensible

Best friend

knows what I'm thinking without having to ask

caring

loving

not sarcastic

Black long hair

Beautiful dark brown eyes

lovely brown skin

shorter than me ( i'm 5ft 7in )

Long list...?? Luckily I've found this person already :o:D

totster :D

shorter than me ( i'm 5ft 7in )
Bloody ###### Totster..............I am 5'6" and wil be taller than you with heels on!! :o
Nah, just some little girl-pup with long hair...

woof...woof.... arf arf...................or do you prefer the yip yip kind? :D

dr_Pat_Pong said:

Except for that Soapdodger component, it'd be off the top shelf

I can assure you and everyone here that not all Brits are soap dodgers .... I have met more soap dodging Aussies and Yanks in my time than Brits ..... but the Africans around Soi 3 Sukkumvit are the worst I have ever smelled!

:o:D:D:D:D:wub:-_-

dr_Pat_Pong said:
Except for that Soapdodger component, it'd be off the top shelf

I can assure you and everyone here that not all Brits are soap dodgers .... I have met more soap dodging Aussies and Yanks in my time than Brits ..... but the Africans around Soi 3 Sukkumvit are the worst I have ever smelled!

:o:D:D:D:D:wub:-_-

Do a trip on the underground when the weekday 1700-1800 hrs strap hangers are homeward bound. <_<