Matchmaking

SK1972

LC..........I dont think it solely depends on culture and background. I know some people who have good family backgrounds and culture. Their parents are so kind and reasonable in contrast to their offsprings who are complete <deleted>!!! :o

Children may be good when they are young until they reach teenage years and absorb bad influences by peers or the "new age groupies" and etc.....or even when they are more matured but want to "fit in" into a group or to associate themselves with the "high-sos" :D

Good and bad in every country........may it be USA, UK or Australia. However, I have dated men from these countries and I find the Aussie men more laid back and less arrogant but thats my opinion from my experience. It may be different for you depending on your experience.

I just dont think its "right" to write them off as "no good" just because they are not Brits!

No, SK, I have "never" said that people from other nations are bad or not as good. I've dated Canadian, American (really), German, Australian, English, Thai, etc. Damm, that's a pretty long list. Anyway, obviously I wouldn't date my beloved Canadian (French Canadian, to be more specific) if I thought he's bad as he ain't no Brit?

People are starting to take this bloody joke too seriously now. So, no, I do NOT decide to date anyone based on his nationality. Never. Anyway, I'm not gonna use this one again.

LC..........I dont think it solely depends on culture and background. I know some people who have good family backgrounds and culture. Their parents are so kind and reasonable in contrast to their offsprings who are complete <deleted>!!! :o

Children may be good when they are young until they reach teenage years and absorb bad influences by peers or the "new age groupies" and etc.....or even when they are more matured but want to "fit in" into a group or to associate themselves with the "high-sos" :D

Good and bad in every country........may it be USA, UK or Australia. However, I have dated men from these countries and I find the Aussie men more laid back and less arrogant but thats my opinion from my experience. It may be different for you depending on your experience.

I just dont think its "right" to write them off as "no good" just because they are not Brits!

I think it's mostly to do with the persons own charachter and depends not on upbringing and culture. Type of charachter comes from carmic lessons learned or not, according to buddhists :D

No, SK, I have "never" said that people from other nations are bad or not as good. I've dated Canadian, American (really), German, Australian, English, Thai, etc. Damm, that's a pretty long list. Anyway, obviously I wouldn't date my beloved Canadian (French Canadian, to be more specific) if I thought he's bad as he ain't no Brit?

People are starting to take this bloody joke too seriously now. So, no, I do NOT decide to date anyone based on his nationality. Never. Anyway, I'm not gonna use this one again.

Not tried a Belgian yet LC ??? :D:D:wub: