Welcome Back Lybia 115

kurgen

Fank thuck you're back, I was pulling my hair out (as you have by the looks of it)trying to do your news thing.

If you're gonnna do 1 again, do me afavour and teach me how to upload the pics before you sod off please :o

Fank thuck you're back, I was pulling my hair out (as you have by the looks of it)trying to do your news thing.

If you're gonnna do 1 again, do me afavour and teach me how to upload the pics before you sod off please :D

Sorry, kurgen, an unexpected two week holiday. :o

If you're gonnna do 1 again, do me afavour and teach me how to upload the pics before you sod off please :D

Sorry, kurgen, an unexpected two week holiday. :o

So do I get paid for my work ? :D

Sorry, kurgen, an unexpected two week holiday. :D

So do I get paid for my work ? :D

Yeah, the cheque is in the mail ! :o

(ahhh, you weren't expecting to be paid for quality were you ? Because it's a pretty small cheque !) :D

Reason for edit: Corrected topic title from Labia to Lybia - Maestro
Oops, my mistake :D:o
Yeah, the cheque is in the mail ! whistling.gif

(ahhh, you weren't expecting to be paid for quality were you ? Because it's a pretty small cheque !)

Yes, twas dire letting Kurgie post the news.

There's a very good word to describe ungrateful winkers like you lot, but I shan't lower myself... :D

and to think I fought and died in 3 world wars for people like you :D

Reason for edit: Corrected topic title from Labia to Lybia - Maestro
Oops, my mistake B):D
Yeah, the cheque is in the mail ! whistling.gif

(ahhh, you weren't expecting to be paid for quality were you ? Because it's a pretty small cheque !)

Yes, twas dire letting Kurgie post the news.

There's a very good word to describe ungrateful winkers like you lot, but I shan't lower myself... :D

and to think I fought and died in 3 world wars for people like you :D

Ah yes, the wars. Brings back memories.

Like the great Battle of Jenny's, when kurgen heroically defended his place on the bar from a wannabe khatoey dancer, as well as battling the masses of lager louts, sailors and soap dodgers that kept trying to pinch his bum (without tipping) ! :D

And who can forget the might Battle at the Blues Factory, when kurgen bravely fended off hordes of Brits, Americans, Canadians and Thais to get the last of Buckwheat's ribs (also known as the Pattaya TV PissUp). :D

And more recently, the Battle of the Garden, wherein the battle-hardened veteran found that experience, good looks, booty-shaking moves and Jenny's membership card aren't effective deterrents to sharp objects. :D

The good news is he survived them all and lives to tell the tale(s) ! I'd give him one of my medals, by I've only got 5 (and we don't get medals for getting ouchies in war zones) :D

And to think he selflessly did all that for us ! We're truly not worthy.

For all he's done for us, I promise that when I get home, I'll let him buy me a beer ! :o

why is all this dry humping in the news forum for ?

for gods sake the man just had a 2 week holiday, its not as if he jumped off a building or getting robbed by a ladyboy.

Glad someone here has a sense of humour ! :o