Bad Farang

marioDC

Front the cowardly bastard. I had this a few years back with guy from the UK. Kept telling me on the phone that he was gonna "F**king find me" and that he had my home address.

Eventually I got a policeman friend to call him in the UK.

If you know any Thai cops, get them to call him. He'll stop so quickly.

Or PM me his number.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Front the cowardly bastard. I had this a few years back with guy from the UK. Kept telling me on the phone that he was gonna "F**king find me" and that he had my home address.

Eventually I got a policeman friend to call him in the UK.

If you know any Thai cops, get them to call him. He'll stop so quickly.

Or PM me his number.

Or PM me his number.

Why?

Why?

I'll get a really nice well connected Colonel to give him a really nice phone call he will never forget in a million years.

Hope that answers your question.

Colonel mustard? he is not very scary!

we have all had to deal with disgruntled exboyfriends before, if he has not done mario over yet he isn't going to, peole who are serious about it don't make threats, smack him upside the head and stop being such a girl, if you can't bring yourself to do this get a tazer from koah sarn rd

Why?

I'll get a really nice well connected Colonel to give him a really nice phone call he will never forget in a million years.

we have all had to deal with disgruntled exboyfriends before, if he has not done mario over yet he isn't going to, peole who are serious about it don't make threats, smack him upside the head and stop being such a girl, if you can't bring yourself to do this get a tazer from koah sarn rd

Or he could piss off home to avoid the aggro'. That is if he ain't a troll

Why?

Everybody here knows a well connected copper, You'd probably piss him off by asking him to warn someone who you don't even know over the phone, And of course the "bad farang" might be connected with a bigger copper.

Stay out of it :o

Why?

Spot on :D

Why?

Everybody here knows a well connected copper, You'd probably piss him off by asking him to warn someone who you don't even know over the phone, And of course the "bad farang" might be connected with a bigger copper.

Stay out of it :o

Why?

Spot on :D

My ' contact ' on a social level is a Lt General. That's a 4 Ace sort of thing.

I've been away two weeks in Samui... and it looks like the guy who started this thread has gone quiet..... Is he still alive? Did the guy get him at last? Did he shoot himself? Where's he gone?

I did notice one thing... whenever we gave him sensible outs... he did not answer?

And... what kind of woman would want to be landed with such a WHIMP!? She must feel really secure on his arm. NOT.

Ain't that the truth :o

I don't know what happened but the topic seems to be deleted.

This is a very serious problem me and my girlfriend have here, We have received several death-threats from this guy and we need help fast.

For all of you who have replied to the former forum, please try and contact me again asap.

again, our lives are being led by this guy and we are tired of running and hiding.

Please help us.

This is not a 'throll', we have proof of what we are saying, police know about the case, any information you need to be convinced of our sincerity, we will provide for you.

please, help us

why does he want to kill you both ?

do you owe him a large amount of money that you didnt pay back ?

are you a scammer ?