Anyone Know When Battlestar Galactica Season 4 Is Coming To Ubc?

davejonesbkk

BSG has always been on Cinemax and right now they are running season 3 for a second time and from what I hear season 4 has just finished (or is finishing) in Europe/US so Im thinking/hoping its coming here soon....any BSG fans out there have any info on this?

"Frack!"

BSG is taking a break i think in the midst of Season 4 - in the latest episode you would have see the cylons on the Galactica reveal themselves to the humans of the Galactica. Apparently BSG will be away for a while while production is finished on the second half of season 4.

I've just flicked through the magazine and website and there is no mention of it on Cimemax for July. I was expecting it to follow on from the repeats of last season. Strange.

However, you will enjoy it when it does finally arrive as the first half of the season has been great. It has been so nice to watch it in full widescreen and much higher quality than True provides. Thank the lord for sharing technology. My internet speed also is slow but I set it up to download overnight and I can manage an episode each night.

Sahprite