Hi Speed Internet Packages On A Tot Adsl Line ?

palander

Not true. You also apply for a TT &T or CS Loxinfo with a TOT line ....

I am pretty sure that you cannot use TT&T's internet services on a TOT phone line. You need to install their phone line.

Yes you can.

I pay TT&T for the internet package and TOT 100 Baht a month for the phone line.

So can anyone advise which ISP provides the most consistent and reliable service?

Don't rely on me, but from what I'm reading it looks like Maxnet (TT&T) is the best option, that is : in general and at the moment.

I am pretty sure that you cannot use TT&T's internet services on a TOT phone line. You need to install their phone line.

Yes you can.

I pay TT&T for the internet package and TOT 100 Baht a month for the phone line.

This is new to me. I was pretty sure this was not possible, but I will check tomorrow. :o

Which Hi Speed Internet packages can be used on my TOT Adsl line, besides the internet package of TOT itself ? I am interested in both prepaid as well as 1 year packages.

I wouldn't count on TOT for high speed internet service.  I have their CyberGold package here in Pattaya and it is so, so slow.  Trying to connect to my bank back in the U.S. over the past two nights, it took so long to connect that they wouldn't even load the normal HTML webpage.  Instead, they loaded a lighter text version with the following message:

"We detected a slow connection on your computer and have redirected you to a lighter version of usaa.com. You will be able to complete these transactions faster."

I don't know where you are located, but if you are in Pattaya I would look for a different provider over your TOT line other than TOT itself.

Pattayadavid

Yes you can.

I did check with TT&T this morning and in my case I cannot get Maxnet on my TOT line, but it's not everywhere the same in Thailand.

Yes you can.

No you cannot. Your internet service is Maxnet from TT&T which leases the phone line from TOT. That is the reason why you pay to TOT the 107 Baht.

No you cannot. Your internet service is Maxnet from TT&T which leases the phone line from TOT. That is the reason why you pay to TOT the 107 Baht.

Close. You are renting a local line from TOT. Cost 100 baht per month + 7% VAT. Plus 3 baht per local call. Plus any long distance charges.