Scotland

scotcol

There is one in Soi 6. Decent selection of Highland Malts and plays some earsplitting music performed by blokes wearing skirts. Hence the decent selection of higland malts to numb the eardrums... :o

Soi Boukhoa just past the British pub if you have just came from Lolitas on the right handside, and there is the Celtic bar in the Soi opposite Soi Diana inn.

I take it you cant find anyone that understands you in Patts.

Edited by boiledegg

Soi Boukhoa just past the British pub if you have just came from Lolitas on the right handside, and there is the Celtic bar in the Soi opposite Soi Diana inn.

Not much good if he is a Rangers supporter though!

Not much good if he is a Rangers supporter though!

I'm a Rangers fan, so think I'll stay away from that one....didnt someone mention a pub called the highlander in another thread somewhere....

yes im rangers man.no celtic bars please.watched rangers beat celtic 3 -0 in a girly bar me and twelve girls only ones in it.they understood me when i rang bell after it.wee bit pissed .sore round and wife fell out with me .leave wife her village next time cheers lads

There is one in Soi 6. Decent selection of Highland Malts and plays some earsplitting music performed by blokes wearing skirts. Hence the decent selection of highland malts to numb the eardrums... :o

Even has 'blokes wearing skirts' working the customers... or so I have been told.

There is one in Soi 6. Decent selection of Highland Malts and plays some earsplitting music performed by blokes wearing skirts. Hence the decent selection of highland malts to numb the eardrums... :o

Even has 'blokes wearing skirts' working the customers... or so I have been told.

Something you want to tell us Nanlaew?

There is one in Soi 6. Decent selection of Highland Malts and plays some earsplitting music performed by blokes wearing skirts. Hence the decent selection of higland malts to numb the eardrums... :o

Not unusual to see blokes wearing skirts in Soi 6 :D

Soi 6 has Whiskey Wiskey, it is a bar that sells a range of Scottish Whiskey and Irish Wiskey, funny enough not the usual girlys here. The owner is Scottish, but works off-shore.

Warning do not imbibe too much and be tempted by the attractive things across the road, you may be in for a surprise. :o

kilts not skirts .very comfortable to wear .good breeze cools you down and you can put wee bottle in you sporan. im a scot got save money(mind since i married a thai girl dont have much to save)

Yep I know the feeling, wife saves better than I do.

Not unusual to see blokes wearing skirts in Soi 6 :D

Reminds me of a joke, an american woman in glasgow with her husband,sees a guy in a kilt, she says to husband, "what do they wear under their dresses " he replies why dont you ask him, so she says to jock fellow " what have you up under your dress ", he replies. " put your hand up and see " , so she does and whips it away quite smartly and proclaims " its gruesome " , he replies ,aye, put your hand up again, its gruesome more " ( grew some ) :D