Woman Shot Following Argument Over Sunnee Plaza Bars.

Pattaya_Fox

Woman shot following argument over Sunnee Plaza Bars.

In the early hours of Monday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Sawai made his way to the front of the Car Park of the Yensabai Condotel in South Pattaya to investigate the aftermath of a shooting incident which injured a 23 year old woman. The injured woman was taken to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital by her brother, Khun Tanapon aged 29 who explained to Police that the two were sitting and drinking on the side of the road when a man known only as ”Hua” approached the brother and suggested he was taking care of bars in the Sunnee Plaza area. A verbal argument between the two men took place and Mr. Hua left the scene and returned with a gun. It is thought that he mistakenly shot the woman who was sitting next to her Brother. She was taken to Hospital with a leg wound and Police are now searching for the shooter who remains at large.

Pattaya One News

Tuesday 1st July 2008

post-15964-1214914361_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1214914381_thumb.jpg

There are reasons why I moved from Yensabai Cindo - not just the poor management, not just the constant noise of renovation, not just that they started charging to use the pool, not just my balcony view over Sunnee Plaza and the night-time noise. not just the large pool hall adjacent to the Condo, nor the cinema squashed into the corner - but my local restaurant served me a bad meal one evening.

The area is a cess-pit.