Non Imm Ed Visa

Hi folks,

I will be applying for a Non Imm Ed Visa this August to study Thai. How about my wife(non Thai) and my new-born baby?

Can we apply together as a family, although they are not studying, or do they apply for a Tourist Visa instead?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Although there is a provision for matching stay using section 7.10 for those allowed extensions under 7.8 (education) it would require extension of stay rather than visa entry and may not be available for language study (they do not extend for one year currently). For arrival they will likely need tourist visas and after checking with school and if you can extend your visa there may be a possibility under section 7.10.

Although there is a provision for matching stay using section 7.10 for those allowed extensions under 7.8 (education) it would require extension of stay rather than visa entry and may not be available for language study (they do not extend for one year currently). For arrival they will likely need tourist visas and after checking with school and if you can extend your visa there may be a possibility under section 7.10.

THanks Lopburi. Will check with the school & the Thai immigration dept. Hopefully my wife & baby dont have to leave LOS after 90 days for a new visa at the consulate.