Bambina's News

BambinA

Hi guys,

I don't pop here quite often. Last time I was here was about 1+ months ago.

I have been being busy with University that I'm going to study in 2 months.

First of all, I don't get a scholarship from the Netherlands government (nobody in this programme gets it as there are too limit fellowship for 3rd world, 57-59 countries in Nuffic's list

Next, I am going to support myself for this master's programme and it needs time for it. (Bloody expensive)

Finally, If i pass the VISA stuff from IND, I am going to Hollands before 1st Sep 2008

PS, The University there will keep a room for me in this class in 2009, if i have an obstacle for this year.

Hi guys,

First of all, I don't get a scholarship from the Netherlands government (nobody in this programme gets it as there are too limit fellowship for 3rd world, 57-59 countries in Nuffic's list

Next, I am going to support myself for this master's programme and it needs time for it. (Bloody expensive)

Finally, If i pass the VISA stuff from IND, I am going to Hollands before 1st Sep 2008

PS, The University there will keep a room for me in this class in 2009, if i have an obstacle for this year.

Good luck to you BambinA... :o

Hi guys,

Good luck, Bambi. Thanks for updating us. I am also having a problem with funding for my PhD, and will probably need to defer for a year or apply elsewhere.

Hi guys,

Good to hear BambinA ! Have you arranged accommodation already ?

LaoPo

I’m glad I got mine over with decades ago and don't think I can go thru too many sleepless nights again.

One of the negatives was that I came back look like a baby moo. So be very careful on that western diet! :o

Best wishes on your study and be sure to send pics

P'Teacup

Hi guys,

Best of luck Bambina, I hope all goes well for you.

Cheers, HB

I propose we open a ThaiVisa scholarship fund for Bambina.

How many members (?) multiplied by a dollar or two each would make a substantial difference, I'd think.

Why not ?

since it wont make any difference, i have my eye on a condo, and my daugter starts school in a year, whats another dollar or two each?

why not?

Edited by t.s

I propose we open a ThaiVisa scholarship fund for Bambina.

How many members (?) multiplied by a dollar or two each would make a substantial difference, I'd think.

Why not ?

since it wont make any difference, i have my eye on a condo, and my daugter starts school in a year, whats another dollar or two each?

why not?

I *think* t.s. is supporting this idea ?

Maigo6 - Good luck to you BambinA.

Bambi- Thanks babe

Kat-Good luck, Bambi. Thanks for updating us. I am also having a problem with funding for my PhD, and will probably need to defer for a year or apply elsewhere.

Bambi -Oh dear, I hope you can fix the problem. I know you can..You're the superb :o

Laopo -Good to hear BambinA ! Have you arranged accommodation already ?

Bambi -Yes,sir. It's a flat in Zeist. It's not far from Utrecht Univ.

Maigo6 -She can stay at my place for free.

Bambi -hehe..you sure?

Teacup -(snap) One of the negatives was that I came back look like a baby moo. So be very careful on that western diet!

Bambi - I will ride a bicycle ..I may lose some kgs :D

sbk- Good luck Bambi, please keep us posted.

Bambi- thank you ja. I may pop up to see you at Koh Pha ngan before leaving from Thai .I have never been there.

suegha -Yeah, way to go girl! Keep us informed of your progress.

Bambi - You and Bex owe me a scone in UK :D

Endure -You go girl! Don't let anything get in your way. We need too see DOCTOR Bambina posting here

Bambi - You will be missed by me, the bear :D

dr_Pat_pong - All the very best Bambi. Hope it goes well.

Bambi -Thanks DPP , i promise i wont pop up to the red district in hollands (so -called patpong yeah?) :D)

tracker -(snip) if you need some help with the language, lemme know.

Bambi - hoi hoi ...ja ja ...:D

Nampeung - See you here Bambi, me and your younger brother are waiting for you xxx

Bambi - you are too sweet as honey... wish i can see "the boy" again.

Jaidee -Good luck and best wishes from me too Bambi.

Bambi - grazie...err i meant hii how are you to die ..(sorry for my pidgin aussie accent)

jaiyenyen- Good luck to you Bambi, I hope all goes well for you in the Netherlands.

Bambi -thanks , i will be ok;)

donna -good luck Bambina. you'll knock em dead honey.

bambi - me loves you long time me (not) so horny hahahha

zaza -Good luck to you Bambi, I hope you all the best too

bambi -thanks hun

britmaveric -Chok Dee Bambi!! No doubt you will do well.

bambi -khob khun ka

huggybear -Best of luck Bambina, I hope all goes well for you.

bambi - molto grazie

sylviex - I propose we open a ThaiVisa scholarship fund for Bambina.

Bambi - drolling now hahah

Insight -Good luck BambinA, busy few months ahead!

Bambi -yes dear.. i have less time as i was waiting for the scholarship result. Anyway, The prof and his staffs are working hard for helping me ..thanks god .

Chang_paarp- Good luck with the fund raising.

bambi- thanks

t.s -since it wont make any difference, i have my eye on a condo, and my daugter starts school in a year, whats another dollar or two each?

why not?

Bambi - nice sarcastic post :D

Patsycat - Good to hear from you Bambi and good luck!!

Bambi - danke, grazie or merci ...hard to choose the word as your country has some languages to speak B)

mijan24 -BambinA - All the very best with your studies, hope the book made good reading

Bambi - I love the book you sent to me. i even cry when i read some articles .

mossfinn- Good luck Bam,From Leo and Sadie.

Bambi - thanks for leo and sadie as they greeting me and thak you for translating woof woof language :D

Lite Beer -Not a lot I can add.Bambi. Our No.1 lady. Good Luck.

Bambi -aww ..I am floating as a balloon now ..thanks

macb- All the best for your studious adventure

Bambi- I will do my best ..thanks

Edited by BambinA