Farang Printing Companies

When getting printing work done you often provide the text yourself and they will just drop it in - you can do the text and get an english person to check it to make sure.

Samui Aksorn in Nathon are very good. They have a few English speaking staff (one is very good - a girl called Taa). They are used by pretty much everyone on the island and they can also do graphic design work for you. I find to get best results I have to go in there every time I have something complicated to talk to them about, but they are always really helpful and pretty reasonable too.

i would like some printing done, stationary, banners etc but not being english myself iam a bit worried about spelling mistakes etc. is there any english printing companies on samui.

Or try Siam Map in Chaweng. Their editor Steve is excellent and very helpful.

.... try Siam Map in Chaweng. Their editor Steve is excellent and very helpful.

....highly recommend! As he is a NATIVE ENGLISH speaking person!

I have seen some bad grammar, spelling and orthographical mistakes in the print work from aksorn, which an non native english speaking reader would not necessarily detect!

Even in my home country I would always send any text already completed and checked to the printers, so they can drop it in. Bad spelling exists everywhere! I also always ask to approve a draft before letting something go to print.