Magimix Espresso Machine

lotus eater

I wonder if anyone has their "L'expresso automatic". Mine was blinking its (first) descaling warning light but despite my doing the necessary as per the booklet the light won't stop blinking. The Magimix website specifies Phillipines as the nearest dealer.

Has anyone had one these machines looked at in Thailand (preferably Chiang Mai)? Or bought one here - I'd go to ask that shop's advice. I bought mine in Paris and it was shipped with my stuff. It's quite new.

I've been reduced to instant coffee for all important first drink of the morning - am even being driven to tea for the change. In dire need for help.

I hope you dont drink the coffee because you think it is healthgiving. Coffee contains the identified plant phenols (chemiicals) phloridzin, chlorogenic acid and gallic acid, which in turn degrade the pituatary, hypothalamus, and pancreas respectiuvely. The degraded parts join up to form the cancer nucleus essential for a mailignancy. Once the degraded pituatary cells freely circulate, they unctrollably release human growth hormone and stem cell factor, as they are no longer under the control of the hypothalamus. These two hormones aid the malignancy. Coffee also contains caffeic acid, which inflames 8 internal organs. An inflamed orgen allows easy entry for the cancer nucleus into that organ, for the malignacy to start, (assuming a few other factors are in palce). My expensive Bosch coffee maker with its high tech computors and clear instructions now lies unused.

Edited by thomast

I hope you dont drink the coffee because you think it is healthgiving. Coffee contains the identified plant phenols (chemiicals) phloridzin, chlorogenic acid and gallic acid, which in turn degrade the pituatary, hypothalamus, and pancreas respectiuvely. The degraded parts join up to form the cancer nucleus essential for a mailignancy. Once the degraded pituatary cells freely circulate, they unctrollably release human growth hormone and stem cell factor, as they are no longer under the control of the hypothalamus. These two hormones aid the malignancy. Coffee also contains caffeic acid, which inflames 8 internal organs. An inflamed orgen allows easy entry for the cancer nucleus into that orgam, for the malignacy to start, (assuming a few other factors are present). My expensive Bosch coffee maker with its high tech computors and clear instructions now lies unused.

Remind me not to invite you to anywhere anything fun might be happening!