My Jeep Was Stolen

uusa

My jeep was stolen last night 4th July, good day ha !!! Anyone see , please call 089 755 1957 or 083 470 7755 thank you verry much,

dark blue jeep ก 3089 chiangmai

You have started this post on the Chiang Rai forum. I am wondering was your jeep taken in Chiang Rai or Chiang Mai?

I once took my Jeep Cherokee across the border at Mae Sai. The people I was visiting found it quite amusing to take me to a showroom in Tachilek specializing in 4WD vehicles stolen in Thailand. We even crossed back into Thailand at a ford across the creek which remains below water level so it is not visible from the air.

Across the border may be the place to start looking. Good luck.

Please give us more details about the incident. Where did you park your jeep? (in Chiang Rai or Chiang Mai? What street, town, district?) At approximately what time was the vehicle stolen? Other details that might be useful.

My jeep was stolen last night 4th July, good day ha !!! Anyone see , please call 089 755 1957 or 083 470 7755 thank you verry much,

dark blue jeep ก 3089 chiangmai

thank you for every comments and words, it's park at my parents' house in the town, Chiangrai. My jeep is used at chiangrai but it is a Chiangmai No. plate.

Thank you again.

If the Jeep is truly, really and practically a 4x4 I agree with a previous poster that it is likely to be in Burma or Laos by now.

Nice toy for a person in uniform in the former, or birthday gift for useless son of an equally useless govt official in the latter. Don't know how you go about finding it, but good luck!